obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Think I may have some scrambled egg whites for dinner tonight and sweet potatoes. I’m going to eat like an absolute pig tomorrow so might as well spare some calories tonight
Are you lifting tomorrow? I might do some random shit to move around but I don't plan on a full day. Friday, though...

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
I’ve got two kids and the amount of snacks my wife buys for them makes it very very tough for me at night :hs:
DamagedInsistentGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I considered doing legs later today to double up since tomorrow is absolutely out - but I did pull and treadmill and I'm done for the day.
I'm doing legs today, and would rather not, as I am trying to beat a course in Gran Turismo lmao

Might just deadlift in the garage...

• Support
Reactions: Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
I'm doing legs today, and would rather not, as I am trying to beat a course in Gran Turismo lmao

Might just deadlift in the garage...

We're expecting like 16 people tomorrow. Got a few more things to do tonight to get ready. Hoping to chill for a few hours and play God of War.

I want to pick up Gran Turismo, but I kinda don't want to play without a wheel/pedal setup. IDK, I've got a Playstation gift card I could use for it now, I played all the old GT games with a controller.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
We're expecting like 16 people tomorrow. Got a few more things to do tonight to get ready. Hoping to chill for a few hours and play God of War.

I want to pick up Gran Turismo, but I kinda don't want to play without a wheel/pedal setup. IDK, I've got a Playstation gift card I could use for it now, I played all the old GT games with a controller.
Whew, good for you man. That's a lot of folks.

I need to get GoW. And yes, I want the wheel/pedal setup but it's not feasible in the living room OR the office OR the bedroom. The controller is a bitch at times, but it's serviceable.

Looks like we're doing legs after all, she's up for it so away we go in a few

Reactions: Boing

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman