aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas
Welp

Gummies + having a box of Double Stuffed Oreos nearby went down just about as you’d expect it to.
I need to to get in on this :rofl:

• Sad
Reactions: obscure/renegade

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
If I get hungry at night I'll add protein. That's about it. The exception is if I know I have a huge lift the next day, then I'll give myself more carbs.
Last time I dieted down I ate 4 protein pancakes before I went to bed with that 647 bread. It’s only like 40 calories a slice. Def kept me full between the egg whites and all the fiber in the bread

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I’m really glad there are a lot of people at the gym this morning getting some work in. Truly, no gate keeping here fully supportive even if I’m waiting for stuff

But somebody is going to get hurt here, and soon by the looks of it

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I’m really glad there are a lot of people at the gym this morning getting some work in. Truly, no hate keeping here fully supportive even if I’m waiting for stuff

But somebody is going to get hurt here, and soon by the looks of it
Huh

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Just wait until the NYears crowd. Awesome for them to make a step in the right direction, but hope they have some guidance along the way
It would be way too presumptuous for my dumb ass to try to step in and help anybody but I definitely agree with you. I sure hope they take the time to learn how to safely do the stuff so they don’t end up chronically injured like I was for so long

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman