mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
is that why you're taking an off week? because of an injury?
lol I mean I've had an ankle injury for 2 months, and I've had the bulging disks and been working on that with PT for even longer than that, same with the rib head thingie. Basically I woke up Tuesday morning feeling like I'd been hit by a truck, I went hard with DLs on Monday and that added to my already inflamed ankle with some extra lower back pain that was more of a tweak than standard tightness/soreness from a heavy DL day, and I just generally was feeling rundown. I realized I hadn't had a full week off or even a lower volume/deload week in over 11 months, and all that culminated in me hitting ol boy up and saying "hey, I'm taking the week off and we'll start fresh next week" and that was more than past-due

but I've had 3 full days of rest with nothing but a few miles of walking each day, tons of sleep, more than enough calories, etc. and I felt great this morning so I specifically did a lower intensity relatively low volume pull day and focused entirely on exercises that wouldn't inflame any of my existing injuries, and I feel good about it right now. I still plan to take the weekend for recovery and then next week only the first half of the week is normal intensity anyways, I'll be traveling the latter half and the first half of the next week so he'll have me on some lower intensity probably full body splits since I will likely only have adjustable dumbbells, bands, and maybe an ez bar since the gym on the island I was gonna stay at is apparently so busy they are now not taking guest memberships for the week :ugh2: prob not worth trying to maintain the exact split I'm on for only a week when I don't have access to most of the equipment I need anyways was his reasoning I think

Reactions: meatball

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I'm not into being a snitch or a narc - that's for people who hate their own lives so much that they want other people to be miserable too.

Having said that, remember that it takes just as much discipline to do something you should, as it does to not do something you shouldn't.

Let's just hope you don't start having pain tonight or tomorrow.
Damn @mollywhop, this dude lecturing u like he's ur dad.

• Cool
Reactions: obscure/renegade

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I'm not into being a snitch or a narc - that's for people who hate their own lives so much that they want other people to be miserable too.

Having said that, remember that it takes just as much discipline to do something you should, as it does to not do something you shouldn't.

Let's just hope you don't start having pain tonight or tomorrow.
lol don't worry he already knows I'm painfully honest with him

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Damn @mollywhop, this dude lecturing u like he's ur dad.
That's because I am daddy, and don't forget that shit
lol don't worry he already knows I'm painfully honest with him
hes not mad he's just disappointed iirc
giphy.gif

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Mother fucker, woke up and none of my outlets in either bathroom work, but the lights are good..and the damn garage door has no power...breakers are fine...fml

• Wow

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
many years ago I had something similar where only parts of the house had power and all the breakers were fine

turned out to be one of the feeds from the city into the house was bad - utility company came out and fixed it

Alias

OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2004
NorCal
Anyone get alien gains? About a week easing into my cut and they've come back. If I spread my arms quickly my pecs cramp up, yank my arms back, and you can see the muscles rolling like in joesthetics clips :rofl:

I don't count daily but eat mostly the same format every day and it's 76/206/332 f/p/c = 2836 calories. Had a refeed day yesterday with 85/207/481 = 3517 calories and still getting them today. Plennnnty of carbs. I drink a shit load of water and salt/season my food so I don't think it's an electrolyte issue either.

Not a big worry, just curious if others get them :o

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Anyone get alien gains? About a week easing into my cut and they've come back. If I spread my arms quickly my pecs cramp up, yank my arms back, and you can see the muscles rolling like in joesthetics clips :rofl:

I don't count daily but eat mostly the same format every day and it's 76/206/332 f/p/c = 2836 calories. Had a refeed day yesterday with 85/207/481 = 3517 calories and still getting them today. Plennnnty of carbs. I drink a shit load of water and salt/season my food so I don't think it's an electrolyte issue either.

Not a big worry, just curious if others get them :o
This showed up for alien gains

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.14.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigxmotion