GUN Pics from last weekend's shoot in Wikieup, AZ

ElChupacabra

we should have fucking shotguns
Jul 20, 2006
The Republic of Texas
Me shooting the only original Delisle in the USA that is in private hands.

wiki0307-kb02.jpg

And a full auto .223 FAL

wiki0307-kb01.jpg

B&T Tactical Pistol
wiki0307-kb03.jpg

Full auto FS2000, this is swwweet

wiki0307-kb04.jpg

The new Milkor USA M32 40mm grenade launcher made by Vltor Weapons Systems, and carried in the sandbox by the USMC. I thought it was mostly plastic, but it's mostly steel, and heavy as a pig.

wiki-0307-ds01.jpg

HK 40mm grenade launcher

wiki-0307-ds02.jpg

bigman7903

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Dystopia
i tried to go shooting this afternoon, couldnt get my car down the dirt road because it was so rainy, almost got stuck :wtc:

Anders 7

I aim to misbehave
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2003
That first gun... what does it shoot? The barrel looks hige but that mag is itty bitty.

TS
TS
ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra

Jul 20, 2006
The Republic of Texas
Gimik said:
damn it! I forgot!!!! :rofl:

I wasn't in feenicks a whole hour both ways. Car was at the door when I got my luggage, was on the plane when I walked up to the gate. That new walmart is really nice, tho, even if they don't have anyone in sporting goods.

Gimik

Sep 16, 2003
Feenicks, Az
ElChupacabra said:
I wasn't in feenicks a whole hour both ways. Car was at the door when I got my luggage, was on the plane when I walked up to the gate. That new walmart is really nice, tho, even if they don't have anyone in sporting goods.
welll it's cool that you had fun (How could you not?!). I just wish I would have remembered. I swear to god I'll make it to one of them...

Goat

That crack is really moreish
Jan 23, 2002
ElChupacabra said:
Indeed: cliffs .45acp with a full length silencer. This particular gun was used by Dutch resistance.

That is absolutely badass :cool:

Werm

Looks like it started to rain on you guys?

Sweet shooting man, I'd love to try out one of those grenade launchers :eek3:

TS
TS
ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra

Jul 20, 2006
The Republic of Texas
Actually, that was a typo, the FS2000 is semi, that is an F2000, select fire. DeGroat did not show, which made me sad. He promised me a belt through the mini. Rained all fucking day Friday, high 52. Pretty good for a forcast 75 and 30% chance of rain. Think we got a year's rain that day.

elchupacabraarmed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan