SPORTS PM to Chechen

geekboy

Target™
Sep 10, 2005
Socal
Is Sean Roberts still training out of Ralph Gracie OC?

I see him tapping out 2 of my teammates in this video. Dude is good :eek3:

[y]kGongmbXBGg[/y]

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
used to train with me on a reg basis. we prob train together once or twice a year. He trains at a ralph gracie gym up north now.

I actually have a better team mate than him. Beneil Dariush.
(don't quote me on that)

[y]BboudHm6GRk[/y]

this highlight isnt as exciting.. but the guys tournament record is pretty unreal. and he got his brown in 3 years of training and i believe is at a black belt level now in less than 4 years of training.

I know that would infuriate brolli, but his tournament record is better than 98% of guys out there and we have super crazy battles in our academy.

Kuet

May 3, 2006
Hong Kong
used to train with me on a reg basis. we prob train together once or twice a year. He trains at a ralph gracie gym up north now.

(don't quote me on that)

[y]BboudHm6GRk[/y]

this highlight isnt as exciting.. but the guys tournament record is pretty unreal. and he got his brown in 3 years of training and i believe is at a black belt level now in less than 4 years of training.

I know that would infuriate brolli, but his tournament record is better than 98% of guys out there and we have super crazy battles in our academy.

Placebo!

TS
TS
geekboy

geekboy

Target™
Sep 10, 2005
Socal

(don't quote me on that)

i also heard that Sean Roberts trains 2-3 times a day from white belt to brown belt. kid has no job/life or what?

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
i also heard that Sean Roberts trains 2-3 times a day from white belt to brown belt. kid has no job/life or what?

both of these guys are like that. benny actually trains monday through sunday about five or six hours a day.

he wont even take a gf because he says "they take too much time away from training"

brolli

Caffeine Pussy
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2005
DEPTFORD, NJ

(don't quote me on that)

[y]BboudHm6GRk[/y]

:rofl: respect!

but in all seriousness, I've seen Beneil CRUSH people, and I've heard about him many times. No complaints from me.

TS
TS
geekboy

geekboy

Target™
Sep 10, 2005
Socal
hey Chechen, how do you like to train with Cleber? I'm thinking about switching to Cleber because his gym is a lot closer to me.

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
hey Chechen, how do you like to train with Cleber? I'm thinking about switching to Cleber because his gym is a lot closer to me.

ive heard of the dude being sheisty.. but he has been nothing but gracious to me. kings mma stole a couple of his good guys.. but regardless i always enjoy training when i go.

TS
TS
geekboy

geekboy

Target™
Sep 10, 2005
Socal
ive heard of the dude being sheisty.. but he has been nothing but gracious to me. kings mma stole a couple of his good guys.. but regardless i always enjoy training when i go.
did he sucker punched Ali (instructor from A-Team and cleber's blackbelt) during kids world championship in july?

i went to cleber gym last night for the 730PM class. i asked if he knows a brown belt arab guy and he goes "yeah that my boy Tameem".

i also heard that he doesn't get along with any of his blackbelt students

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
did he sucker punched Ali (instructor from A-Team and cleber's blackbelt) during kids world championship in july?

i went to cleber gym last night for the 730PM class. i asked if he knows a brown belt arab guy and he goes "yeah that my boy Tameem".

i also heard that he doesn't get along with any of his blackbelt students

I dont know much about the politics. he did have fall outs with a bunch of his black belts i think. I don't know the rhyme or reason behind any of it. He's a hotheaded and passionate dude.. I know that much.

Did he actually get my name right? He calls me all sorts of weird things lol. Hameem, Taheem.. etc..

He's really nice to me though. I got slammed on concrete in the last tournament I did and he gave me a call a few days later to check up on me. He had just heard from word of mouth and wasn't there to witness it.

i think hes one of those characters like ralph gracie where some people will tell you the guy is the devil, and others will really get along with the person and find them to be awesome.

Trueno

Bаnned bу Ѕuреr Μоdеrаtоrs
Sep 15, 2003
Drift Land, California
Yeah Sean Roberts is fucking awesome and he still hasn't added any weight training or cardio training yet. He's trying to do it now for next year Pans and Worlds. I can't wait what that kid can do once he starts trying. And Sean is super young.

TS
TS
geekboy

geekboy

Target™
Sep 10, 2005
Socal
I heard your boy Beneil Dariush got his black belt recently. He's only been doing BJJ since 2008?

Bit

Aug 8, 2003
and sick guard. i've been using his guard and had some success
[y]UyF1_8PalwI#!/[/y]

i8czk_1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448