CREW PNW crew thread

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
it's brutal

i always took the Sounder train when I lived in South Tacoma.. pre pandemic it was the way to get around being that I worked in downtown Seattle.
That corner is such a literal shithow now, tents up and down the entire block, human waste all over. I stopped commuting like 6-8 months ago and apparently Pioneer Square has turned up to 11 since :ugh:

When we go back to in-office hybrid, I'm driving. Fuck taking busses thru downtown anymore: (

Reactions: chornelium

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
always loved seeing idiots getting busted on the trby for forgetting to tap their ORCA card
That corner is such a literal shithow now, tents up and down the entire block, human waste all over. I stopped commuting like 6-8 months ago and apparently Pioneer Square has turned up to 11 since :ugh:

When we go back to in-office hybrid, I'm driving. Fuck taking busses thru downtown anymore: (
Yeah, that does suck.. the homeless problem is a big problem.

On a positive note, just got REALLY HIGH here in Artondale (Gig Harbor) and took some pics! Rainier and the Olympics are poppin' like adolescent acne today.

PBCkNb6.jpg

V11BIt8.jpg

Mperor

I flow like butterbeer on Diagon streets
OT Supporter
Jun 9, 2003
Seattle
For real the only other place I've had worse seasonal allergies is North Carolina

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
Out in Okanogan for the week helping a friend build a greenhouse. Harbor Freight special that is turning out surprisingly well considered we botched and bowed the foundation :rofl:
8ecgYTf.jpg

9HlcJnV.jpg

utqoX5L.jpg

..went for a drive west of Loup Loup Pass, had no idea there was a ski hill there with lifts/lodge.. ended up crossing the pass and about 1.5mi, turned off and got some footage of the Method Valley.

Edited:

Last edited:

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Got my Pfizer 5g boost yesterday. Went on covidwa.com around 9:20am, saw a 9:40 appt and immediately booked it. Shot my boss a message and headed to ShoWare, I was back at my desk by 11am :bowdown:

Stopped by the barcade yesterday, finally opened back up after over a year. Grabbed a beer on the back patio, was nice to see a lot of familiar faces. Wife goes back to bartending in 2 weeks, can't wait to get in there before open and play a couple games :x:

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
Got my Pfizer 5g boost yesterday. Went on covidwa.com around 9:20am, saw a 9:40 appt and immediately booked it. Shot my boss a message and headed to ShoWare, I was back at my desk by 11am :bowdown:

Stopped by the barcade yesterday, finally opened back up after over a year. Grabbed a beer on the back patio, was nice to see a lot of familiar faces. Wife goes back to bartending in 2 weeks, can't wait to get in there before open and play a couple games :x:

Congrats on getting your vax shot. I'm not eligible until the 16th but I think I'm gonna wait until May to get my shot done. When you say 5mg boost, are you referring to the second shot? I have been reading that we may need to go back for boosters after vaccinated so wasn't sure what you meant.

Glad to hear that the barcade is open. I was getting my haircut at Linda's and was checking that place out. Always a fun place to hang out.

I'm still havent figured out how to properly format the first partition of the USB for my Gamer Legends console. I hlcan play all the additional games - I just don't have the really nice front end/menu UI. :o

On another note, I might be going back to work at an ad agency. Kinda excited to be in consideration for the role and going back to agency life...

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
Got the Moderna shot here on island through fridayharbordrug.com ..they don't even check to see if you are eligible.. once I showed up, all they asked for was my name.. no confirmation screenshot/print out of the findmyphase.com questionairre.

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Got the Moderna shot here on island through fridayharbordrug.com ..they don't even check to see if you are eligible.. once I showed up, all they asked for was my name.. no confirmation screenshot/print out of the findmyphase.com questionairre.
Findmyphase verification ended Mar 31 iirc, honor system now.

Reactions: chornelium

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Congrats on getting your vax shot. I'm not eligible until the 16th but I think I'm gonna wait until May to get my shot done. When you say 5mg boost, are you referring to the second shot? I have been reading that we may need to go back for boosters after vaccinated so wasn't sure what you meant.

Glad to hear that the barcade is open. I was getting my haircut at Linda's and was checking that place out. Always a fun place to hang out.

I'm still havent figured out how to properly format the first partition of the USB for my Gamer Legends console. I hlcan play all the additional games - I just don't have the really nice front end/menu UI. :o

On another note, I might be going back to work at an ad agency. Kinda excited to be in consideration for the role and going back to agency life...
That was a 5g joke :o

I still haven't fucked around much with the game pad, tbh I'll probably just wait till my IT buddy does his then bribe him to do mine :x:

Same type of work, just going corporate? Or new gig altogether?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor