CREW PNW crew thread

majesty

OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
🌍
In Oregon we’re back to extreme risk and all the shit is shutting down again. Feel terrible for those in hospitality snd retail. There isn’t a good answer. Sucks for everyone.

I wish we could have vaccine passports as a method to socially incentivize vaccines and allow those of us being responsible to have some sense of normalcy.

Reactions: CPTMULLER

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
For this area, considering the number of people who are paying with cash, I don't think this is a bubble like 08. It will probably come down but I don't think it will crash. I think interest rates and housing supply will have the biggest impact on what happens next...
Yeah, I agree. I don’t see a change any time soon.

TheStryder

OT Supporter
Nov 13, 2007
In Oregon we’re back to extreme risk and all the shit is shutting down again. Feel terrible for those in hospitality snd retail. There isn’t a good answer. Sucks for everyone.

I wish we could have vaccine passports as a method to socially incentivize vaccines and allow those of us being responsible to have some sense of normalcy.

Some people just get so worked up over this. At an abstract level, isn't a vaccine passport just like getting ID'ed for buying alcohol, or applying for a gun permit?

Everyone wants to get back to normal, but not everyone is doing their part. I'm sure state and local authorities can change immunization tactics and proactively reach out to those who want to vaccinate but have difficulty doing so (time, distance, accessibility, etc.). Then you're just left with those who just flat out won't.

2 week pause. At least we aren’t rolling back yet. But he can still go fuck himself. I’m over his bullshit.

Vaccination passports aside, what would you suggest instead of a two-week pause if rates are going back up?

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
I was like we have mazes here? Dang, that might be a fun stoner activity to do with friends! You fucking got me...

tenor.gif
When Pokemon GO was big a few years ago, there was a pokestop there, it got posted for lulz in the subreddit every few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: ObeyTheNoodle

TheStryder

OT Supporter
Nov 13, 2007
Icicle Brewing is fun, their brewhouse is masterfully constructed.

Check out Lake Wenatchee State Park if you have some time.

Huge line outside this morning before they even opened. We’re just sitting in the cider house nearby after going to waterfront park.

First stop yesterday was Lake Wenatchee. Not pictured were the Blazing Bagels we brought with us lol.

DDB4-A58-C-EF70-4-A44-934-B-2-E2-F834-D75-D3.jpg

Now for (supposedly) the best pretzel in Leavenworth:

8-E07-BA3-C-3-B01-4661-B5-E2-1-C335-E2088-D9.jpg

Last edited:

majesty

OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
🌍
I won’t complain until we hit high 80s but the wife is already monopolizing the fan we just bought :squint:

Cafe Juanita is about to do indoor dining that’s on the bucket list. What are your summer plans PNW crew

some hiking in the Columbia gorge if possible, hopefully some watersports, and just chilling.

y’all know of any good places to go swimming in Northern OR snd Southern WA?

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
I won’t complain until we hit high 80s but the wife is already monopolizing the fan we just bought :squint:

Cafe Juanita is about to do indoor dining that’s on the bucket list. What are your summer plans PNW crew?

Only thing I've got planned so far is a dirtbike trip in September over in Idaho at Gold Creek Lodge... :coold:

I wanna do some camping but finding available spots is next to impossible right now. :hs:

Reactions: chornelium

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74