CREW PNW crew thread

TheStryder

OT Supporter
Nov 13, 2007
Bongos is more fun. If the weather is like it is now, the patio is awesome

Mmm.. never knew about this and haven't had a chance to check it out.

I can see why the patio would be fun on a sunny afternoon where you just go for some food and drinks:

0716-D651-78-CA-4393-89-DC-DFB7-DE21932-C.jpg

We got a desi sandwich and a bucco chicken plate. I’m not convinced is better than Paseo.

Reactions: chornelium

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
My buddy David Rauschenberg hasn't been seen in over a week. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone sees him please call 911 (missing persons case has been filed with the police.) Last seen in Georgetown Thursday 6/10 @ 7am.
View attachment 134074
View attachment 134083
View attachment 134237
Sorry for the bump, but he was spotted earlier this week at the bus stop across from the KOA in Kent on 212th and 56th Ave S. We went today to put up fliers around the area and the cashiers at the gas station said they recognized him and he'd been in somewhat recently. So it sounds like he's probably living at one of the local encampment there and buying stuff from the mini mart, maybe showering at the KOA. Hopefully he or someone sees the posters, it's very comforting knowing he's been seen recently.

IMG_20210620_142630.jpg

Last edited:

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
Went to the Freemont Sunday market today, had some bean fish food truck waffles, approved. Got trolled at the troll. Went to some park on the water. Nice weather!

Tomorrow: Some more exploring in the morning and then whale watching in the afternoon. We'll probably hit up le coin on Tuesday when we can leave the kids here at the air bnb

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
Is the bus cool to take in Seattle? Hard to move 8 people around in Ubers! looking to go freemont to the space needle

Francis96se

poopie
Oct 24, 2001
PNW
saw the homeless throwing debris at the entrance of the Mt baker Tunnel. I think it’s the third time in two weeks. Big yellow wheelbarrow was in the road and all this construction supplies. Called 911 to report. Luckily no damage to the ride.

• Wow
Reactions: turbo35

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
saw the homeless throwing debris at the entrance of the Mt baker Tunnel. I think it’s the third time in two weeks. Big yellow wheelbarrow was in the road and all this construction supplies. Called 911 to report. Luckily no damage to the ride.
I've heard a disturbingly high number of these incidents lately. Scary stuff for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: Francis96se

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
He's become increasingly obsessed with homeless life in the past few months. After separating from his wife about a year ago, he's gotten worse and worse. I think he's tired of having responsibilities and just fucking off for a while.

But yes, also much drug I'm sure.
Sounds pretty miserable.. hope he can find some help and turn things around :hs:

• Love
Reactions: turbo35

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
I can see why the patio would be fun on a sunny afternoon where you just go for some food and drinks:

0716-D651-78-CA-4393-89-DC-DFB7-DE21932-C.jpg

We got a desi sandwich and a bucco chicken plate. I’m not convinced is better than Paseo.

Hopefully they pay and treat their employees better than Paseo.

chrislehr

Feb 20, 2001
its legit cold in my office, but its the only way to keep upstairs reasonable enough for bedtime later.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74