CREW PNW crew thread

Catdrew

Elitist Member
OT Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
kanadia
Just got home from going for dinner. My apartment is 27.2 degrees inside, and it’s still 28 outside. It’s fucking 11:15pm

fuck me bros

Chente

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2007
Heading down to Oregon today to check out this car collection. Pretty amazing variety of vehicles...

I have heard stories about that collection but seeing the pics is crazy. The guy that painted my Galaxie has worked for Ron Tonkin for years but I didn’t really believe him when he described how they showroom looked.

Reactions: ObeyTheNoodle

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
I had to take a COVID-19 test earlier this year so I know what to expect if it’s a swap up my nose. Happy to take one 72 hours before I go, fill in the ArriveCAN stuff upon entry, and take another COVID-19 test once I get in. Whatever Canada wants, and whatever I have to do to prove I’m safe to my family and friends.
She had to take an antigen tests, which are rapid.

Did two of those nasal brain scratch tests already.. weren't fun.
Just got home from going for dinner. My apartment is 27.2 degrees inside, and it’s still 28 outside. It’s fucking 11:15pm

fuck me bros
Same. Got off work around the same time. Fortunately we have 2 AC units inside and that really kept everything from being unbearable.

Went out to my car to drive home and it was so hot inside :rofl:

Tomorrow and Monday are going to break things.

TheStryder

OT Supporter
Nov 13, 2007
She had to take an antigen tests, which are rapid.

Did two of those nasal brain scratch tests already.. weren't fun.

Same. Got off work around the same time. Fortunately we have 2 AC units inside and that really kept everything from being unbearable.

Went out to my car to drive home and it was so hot inside :rofl:

Tomorrow and Monday are going to break things.

Wife and I are just leaving the motel (which thankfully had AC) and it’s already 80 at 8:00 am. Today is already breaking lol.

Reactions: chornelium

garbagemanlb

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2005
Oregon
fkt.gif

CPTMULLER

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
because power in this house is so stupid only the bedroom is cooled down, I'm fuckin bored dudes

I was supposed to work on my car this weekend :mad:

majesty

OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
🌍
The heat forced me to fix a bunch of shit indoors. Loads of drywall anchors, patch some holes, fix a leaky shower.

That was the only decent thing about the heat otherwise I would’ve just done shit in the garden which I prefer.

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
And all the restaurants are closed due to the heat.
The sister restaurant to the bar my wife works at is having ac issues or something. She went in yesterday day to grab her shifty and it was 83 in there. They posted on FB today that they'll be closed until Tuesday for employee safety. :/

Reactions: majesty

majesty

OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
🌍
The sister restaurant to the bar my wife works at is having ac issues or something. She went in yesterday day to grab her shifty and it was 83 in there. They posted on FB today that they'll be closed until Tuesday for employee safety. :/

Similar story around PDX. Tried ordering carry out and everywhere is closed.

Francis96se

poopie
Oct 24, 2001
PNW
1st world problems for us. our 4 ton central AC unit couldn't keep up at 6pm last night. I think ambient was 108F with a set temp of 72 inside. We had seven people inside a 2900ft2 house and it was struggling.

majesty

OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
🌍
1st world problems for us. our 4 ton central AC unit couldn't keep up at 6pm last night. I think ambient was 108F with a set temp of 72 inside. We had seven people inside a 2900ft2 house and it was struggling.

Same our 2 ton can’t keep up. Got to 80 in the house around 5pm and the AC couldn’t cool it below that. No clue why. Shits brand new and it’s only ~1000sqft on our main floor.

Called the AC co to discuss it.

Francis96se

poopie
Oct 24, 2001
PNW
that sucks, 2 ton seems fine for 1k.

Our is about 10 years old so it probably needs a recharge. did a coil clean on evap and cond last week in anticipation of this heat wave/

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor