• Who Cares?

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

rockstar b

M A Z D A B O Y S
OT Supporter
Jun 25, 2007
Athens, Georgia
I don't want it back. It makes my firebird worth more. It's worth nothing now, so a little more than nothing is somewhat ok.

396Hawk

Aug 11, 2005
The First State
I don't want it back. It makes my firebird worth more. It's worth nothing now, so a little more than nothing is somewhat ok.

Pontiac not being here doesn't make your car (or mine) any more valuable. Value is determined by supply and demand.

Our cars aren't worth shit if no one wants them.

CJPA

Jan 14, 2002
AZ, USA
No/Who Cares.

If anything, GM needs to CONTINUE to eliminate ancillary divisions, not start up more re-branding bullshit.

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX
I saw a Pontiac G3/Aveo/whatever the other day and couldn't help but shake my head

I drove a 2010 G6 the other day with the new powertrains, face styled after the G8 and the revised interior (debuted in 2009) with tan and black.

It was a good car and it made me miss Pontiac. Even though the Malibu is the same thing it looks much better to me than the Malibu.

I thought with GM not making Pontiacs anymore they would give Chevrolet some of that styling pizazz but so far it hasn't happened outside of the Camaro.

m45

May 2, 2005
They were such a shithouse brand in their past 10 years.

Id rather GM focus on Chevrolet

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor