Poll: Most democrats have a favorable view of George W. Bush

Vanilla Tarantino

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Bay Area
he was a bad president, not a bad person.

trump is a bad president AND a bad person.

once W stopped being president, he just was a normal dad-joke making old dude IMO IIRC BBQ WTF TBQHWY
That's my stance.

I didn't like his policies, and I wish he would have stayed out of Iraq - that continues to cost us to this day. That said, he did a good job of controlling the nationalists, and I never once questioned his dedication to America. I knew that he always believed he was acting in the best interest of the US, even if I completely disagreed with his actions.

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
Bush was a bad president in the same way Obama was a bad president in that they both have that one big thing that butt fucked us. For Bush it was Iraq. Obama was healthcare.

Outside those two things, they were very meh.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

memyselfandi

OT Supporter
Dec 18, 2008
America's Hat
Wasn’t really old enough to pay close attention when he was president, but he seems like a decent dude, so I guess I have a favourable view of him now and now opinion either way on him as a POTUS.

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
Bush W admin lied about WMDs via misrepresenting CIA evidence in an effort to start an Iraq war. This was further destabalized the region, cost thousands of american lives and trillions of dollars.

Bush also places a moratorium on stem cell research.

outside of these two things, he was far from the worst president and was/is a man of character.

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
The same guy that tried to ban gay marriage and abortion? Nah, I’m good, but he seems like a nice dude and is of course magnitudes better than Trump.

Sheep

#FREENEWBEE
OT Supporter
Feb 23, 2005
Golden, CO
bush got us into the great recession, led us into a war with fake information which cost us trillions

bush is responsible for most of the national debt in my opinion imo iirc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idayrarecorded