Popular or unpopular opinion? Dhar Mann should die in a fire.

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
倧ι˜ͺ, ζ—₯本
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Dhar Mann is a mission-driven entrepreneur with 31 Million social media followers and the highest viewed inspirational content creator in the world with over 12 Billion views. Dhar focuses on developing ideas that have a massive impact and have helped change the lives of people all across the globe.
alright, yeah he sounds like a chode.

Reactions: Dick Dale and Wolf

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I had to google it because I didn't recognize the name but yes I hate these fucking trite horribly acted videos with premises that you would expect from a high school theater troupe I will cosign this thread
respectfully and yours in Christ,
@mollywhop

TS
TS
Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington

π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–ˆπ–†π–›π–Ž
I had to google it because I didn't recognize the name but yes I hate these fucking trite horribly acted videos with premises that you would expect from a high school theater troupe I will cosign this thread
respectfully and yours in Christ,
@mollywhop
LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS ANGRY SELFISH BOSS WHO BEATS HIS HOMELESS SECRETARY WITH HIS FISTS

• Sad
Reactions: mollywhop

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
"Inspirational"... you keep using that word. I don't it means what you think it means. :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman