Post your latest purchase!!

CraneCamsOU

Sep 1, 2003
I ended up buying a Denon as well for my new 7.2.4 theater build out.

So far have purchased below items. Still deciding on subs --- probably going with a pair of an undecided SVS model.
View attachment 213310
Might want to price shop with accessories4less. I've ordered from them a couple times with zero issues.

Nice setup btw, congrats

Reactions: Cashishift

rockdog

(Banned or Deleted)
OT Supporter
Aug 2, 2002
Australia
It’s a probe for a testing machine.

I had China quote is a gang of them but after tooling costs and what it it was still too much for how many we would have to buy. I’ll look into a resin printer.

I posted a feeler on Reddit too but didn’t follow up since I was looking to China/ I should get back on that. Mind if I PM you ans @thumpr also maybe you too?
Can PM me, or chuck some details in the 3d printing thread - plenty of people in there who know more than me about 3d printing.

Reactions: Lit Wick87

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
PreOrderNow_540x.png

Ranger-AO

IED Hunter
OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2004
A bad place
PreOrderNow_540x.png

Tape a box of laxatives to that box if you're stocking up for an emergency. If you ever have to eat nothing but MREs for any length of time your guts are going to turn to cement. You'll realize after a few days that you haven't taken a shit in a long time. You'll eventually sit down to shit and 30 minutes later be rewarded by a little pellet and maybe a hemorrhoid. :o

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Tape a box of laxatives to that box if you're stocking up for an emergency. If you ever have to eat nothing but MREs for any length of time your guts are going to turn to cement. You'll realize after a few days that you haven't taken a shit in a long time. You'll eventually sit down to shit and 30 minutes later be rewarded by a little pellet and maybe a hemorrhoid. :o
Yea I have read the stories, just emergency preparedness, because we had the winter storms here last year.

Will have some olive oil at the ready to drink mixed with water before I ingest these to "lube" up my system.

What did yall do in the "field" eating MRE's to not get all constipated?

Users who are viewing this thread

• RAii

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448