Naga-Full-Zip-Mens-Gen-2_0003_1152d73a4d1ba7aa8a8f2065997a5e19_600x.png

CORE-Midweight-Zip-T_withoutmodelEC_600x.png

Joe Pesci’s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North
Nice, what % tint on the front?

It's 20% right now. We'll be stripping and retaining it as soon as we get a chance though. We actually tinted this one 2 weeks ago for the guy that bought it and it's just our basic, colour stable tint. He didn't like the vehicle and returned it so I grabbed it and we'll be installing Xpel XR+ ceramic on all windows. Going over the rears with 45% to darken them up a touch and doing either 20 o 15% on the front 2 doors and 45 or 55% on the windshield. Then we're going to completely wrap it in Xpel Stealth matte paint protection film and install Modesta BC-04 nano-titanium ceramic coating to the body and BC-06 high temp ceramic coating to the wheels. Should be a fun little runner

Reactions: GonadWarrior

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
It's 20% right now. We'll be stripping and retaining it as soon as we get a chance though. We actually tinted this one 2 weeks ago for the guy that bought it and it's just our basic, colour stable tint. He didn't like the vehicle and returned it so I grabbed it and we'll be installing Xpel XR+ ceramic on all windows. Going over the rears with 45% to darken them up a touch and doing either 20 o 15% on the front 2 doors and 45 or 55% on the windshield. Then we're going to completely wrap it in Xpel Stealth matte paint protection film and install Modesta BC-04 nano-titanium ceramic coating to the body and BC-06 high temp ceramic coating to the wheels. Should be a fun little runner
Sounds like a lot of work for a corolla

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
Bosch Dishwasher.jpg
Wall Outlet.png

Woke up Sunday to the lights on our old Kenmore Elite dishwasher flashing.
Did some reading and figured out how to get into diagnostic mode. Was able to do a hard reset and it ran through the diagnostic check with no errors.
I ran a cycle and everything was good. Heard an odd noise and it was dumping water into the washer and draining at the same time. Then electrical smell from the front and no power.
Killed the power to the outlet at the box. Outlet had burn marks. Pull the board from the washer and it was burned on the backside.

1651074045602.png
Back side of board not pictured
1651074217094.png

Replaced the outlet and jumper wires last night. Will do the install on the dishwasher tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: lowfat

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
Two extra checked bags to take all this shit to my wife's family in Puerto Vallarta tomorrow. Going to watch the Mexico Open Torneo de Golf. PGA Tour Event at Vidanta. Brother in Law is caddying for Carlos Ortiz. Should be fun.

Reactions: WildWilly

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448