Post your latest purchase!!

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Bosch 800 owner here. Have the same feelings about mine. Super quiet, reliable, dries everything fine with the air vent.

Ours replaced a 4 year old KA that kept frying main panels. Haven't had a problem with the Bosch in almost 4 years.
This. We've had ours for about 4 years or so. It's been great. Super quiet, and dries without heating elements without issue. Best appliance purchase ever.

Reactions: DasVWBabe

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
Was it hard finding the washer? I thought home appliances took months to order with all the supply chain madness.
Available stock was limited for me since all my appliances are black.

I searched around and was able to order through Best Buy and pick up for their local warehouse next day.

Zero stock at HD/Lowes/Howards (large appliance dealer out here)

Last edited:

Fordgasm

Mike Trout > All
May 12, 2001

I think so. I currently have it apart, just haven’t had time with kids to clean/lube/reassemble. I may just ditch the purple scales and go with some aftermarket ones honestly. All my other PM2s have aftermarket scales….

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
Dunno what to tell you. Maybe it was an older model. This one seems quite than the bosch 500 we had too. But that could be installation and location between old house and new. I would look up the model number but I am in Vallarta at them moment.

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
All-Access Pass to the PGA Event down here.

P0efeaL.jpg

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
I am mildly angry at myself for legit purchasing software much more often than my moral principles allow.

I developed ingrained doctrines thanks to growing up dialing piracy BBS's to steal games by slowly downloading them with Zmodem or HS/Link in the 3rd grade (fuck, i know what a file_id_diz is), graduated to IRC scrounging for private channels invites to "/msg [frozenafterbirth] send #DoomII" so I could steal 100 1.44 mb archives files to install Doom II the day it came out, then on to newsgroups, warez forums with links to rapidshare and megaupload, torrents, etc.

Now I am a broken old man. 😔😥

In the last couple months I have:​

-Bought two copies of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021​

-Purchased a license key for TeraCopy Pro​

-Bought a license to unlock EditPlus (b/c i hate notepad++)​

-Donated to Windows Repair Toolbox​

-Paid for WinRAR (for real, not a joke)​

-Bought TurboTax Home & Business​

-Purchased a key for File Renamer Deluxe​

-(probably some crap i forgot about)​

lescivic

OT Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Space Coast FL
Reactions: spooled2.2

skeletor25rs

Yetis & Deer
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
I’m going to try this instead of dry ice for removing the 60 year old sound deadening in the Fintail.

BW-100 Freeze Spray - Diagnostic Cooling Spray - Safe for Semiconductors, Capacitors, PCBs and More - Non-Flammable Construction | 7 oz/200g | Pack of 3

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo

Users who are viewing this thread

• RAii

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448