Post your latest purchase!!

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
I’m going to try this instead of dry ice for removing the 60 year old sound deadening in the Fintail.

BW-100 Freeze Spray - Diagnostic Cooling Spray - Safe for Semiconductors, Capacitors, PCBs and More - Non-Flammable Construction | 7 oz/200g | Pack of 3

Have you tried this yet? Love the results of dry ice when it comes to cleaning undercarriages but there are only a few shops locally that do it and it is big bucks... Would love a cheaper DIY alternative.

skeletor25rs

Yetis & Deer
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
Have you tried this yet? Love the results of dry ice when it comes to cleaning undercarriages but there are only a few shops locally that do it and it is big bucks... Would love a cheaper DIY alternative.
It was delivered, but I haven’t had time to try it yet… hopefully I can remember to tag you when I do. If not, keep an eye out for my Mercedes thread to get bumped.

Reactions: ObeyTheNoodle

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
Forgot to mention the glass washer for the home bar…

gibtxD5.jpg

Fordgasm

Mike Trout > All
May 12, 2001
Arrived yesterday. I think for the price this is one of the best if not the best values out there, hard to beat for $46.75

Civivi Praxis in coarse micarta
A3781C02-054B-4094-BB2C-48A85B3E120E.jpeg

Reactions: Lit Wick87

jaspirr

Jul 16, 2008
Delaware
Yeah basically

Same dealer I got my 4xe that I flipped from. Gonna drive it a month or so and trade it in for my Cayman in August
cool. working on the same right now. my 4xe was built Tuesday 5/3 so I should have it in about a month. Jeep updated the leasing numbers for May and totally screwed everyone over with lease payments going up $100+. I would have leased and flipped multiple ones if it didn't take so damn long, had to wait 3 months for this.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
cool. working on the same right now. my 4xe was built Tuesday 5/3 so I should have it in about a month. Jeep updated the leasing numbers for May and totally screwed everyone over with lease payments going up $100+. I would have leased and flipped multiple ones if it didn't take so damn long, had to wait 3 months for this.
Yeah with my 4xe and this one I picked the limited edition color so I knew it had to get built in a narrow window of time

I ordered this 4/13 so if it's built on schedule I'll have it in my hot little hands in under 2 months from the date of order. Put like 3-4k miles on it and if it sells for near MSRP I've made a few grand on it

Didn't want another 4xe because the market seems flooded with them. Hoping June numbers are better than May but who knows

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
Dang, that's not cool :hs:

I think the issue is related to the craft ice getting frozen/stuck in their molds and the arm that ejects them has trouble pushing them out.

I bought mine from Costco but also got an extended warranty. Hopefully Costco's customer service comes through...

It's a nice looking fridge though. Everyone that has come over digs it so at least we got that going for us, which is nice. :shrug:

Reactions: Tupac

Tupac

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
San Diego, CA
I think the issue is related to the craft ice getting frozen/stuck in their molds and the arm that ejects them has trouble pushing them out.

I bought mine from Costco but also got an extended warranty. Hopefully Costco's customer service comes through...

It's a nice looking fridge though. Everyone that has come over digs it so at least we got that going for us, which is nice. :shrug:
That makes sense - I will keep an eye on it and see what happens. Craft ice is just to flex on the norms :cool:

I ordered mine from Lowes since they had it on sale, and got the three year extended warranty.

Reactions: ObeyTheNoodle

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448