Post your latest purchase!!

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
giphy.gif

wtf. how'd you swing that? I ordered back in November.

Tupac

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
San Diego, CA
so were the in wall and in-ceiling speakers Sonance?
I found a vendor on eBay selling them for less than MSRP :eek3d:

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/wall-speaker-pair

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I did a thing. Husband told me it was time because my eyes are too old to see the steps in my engagement ring Asscher. :rofl: :hs:

This. 3.09 G VVS2 lab grown signature cut. Should be done before we leave for Hawaii to celebrate 20 years together. :love:

Y3g2Vaml.jpg

In a tweaked version of that.

ZqEfC15l.jpg

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
I found a vendor on eBay selling them for less than MSRP :eek3d:

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/wall-speaker-pair
are these going in a diff room than your soundbar and sub?

what amp did u get to run these?

Tupac

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
San Diego, CA
are these going in a diff room than your soundbar and sub?

what amp did u get to run these?
Family room already has a Sonos Arc and Sub - replacing the two in-ceiling speakers with Sonos, and adding in-wall speakers.

Loft is getting Sonos Arc and Sub - replacing the two in-ceiling speakers with Sonos, and adding the in-wall speakers.

Backyard has two in-ceiling speakers under the balcony - replacing those with two in-ceiling speakers. Will most likely add another pair of outside speakers, but don't want to be a dick to my neighbors.

Master bedroom I'll get a TV or projector, along with the Sonos Arc and Sub, but for now just replacing the two in-ceiling speakers.

4x Sonos Amp's.

With Sonos Amp's, you can run up to 6 different Sonos speakers off of one amp - if I wanted to add more speakers to any room, I could. You can run these amp's with other brand speakers (Martin Logan, KEF, Klipsch), however, it's limited to one, or two MAX, or you risk blowing the AMP, but I wanted to keep everything within the same ecosystem. Plus, with Sonos speakers, you can use Trueplay to tune the system for the room, with other brand speakers, you can't.

You can always get a normal amp and pick a Sonos Connect 2 from eBay - if you don't want to buy new equipment. Sonos Connect 2 makes your non-Sonos AMP become part of the Sonos ecosystem

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
Family room already has a Sonos Arc and Sub - replacing the two in-ceiling speakers with Sonos, and adding in-wall speakers.

Loft is getting Sonos Arc and Sub - replacing the two in-ceiling speakers with Sonos, and adding the in-wall speakers.

Backyard has two in-ceiling speakers under the balcony - replacing those with two in-ceiling speakers. Will most likely add another pair of outside speakers, but don't want to be a dick to my neighbors.

Master bedroom I'll get a TV/projector, along with the Sonos Arc and Sub, but for now just replacing the two in-ceiling speakers.

4x Sonos Amp's.

With Sonos Amp's, you can run up to 6 different Sonos speakers off of one amp - if I wanted to add more speakers to any room, I could. You can run these amp's with other brand speakers (Martin Logan, KEF, Klipsch) but I wanted to keep everything within the same ecosystem. Plus, with Sonos speakers, you can use Trueplay to tune the system for the room, with other brand speakers, you can't.
thats what they say. but thats a lie. the only speakers you cant run with truplay would be the outdoor speakers as there are too many variables.

"
"

so will the in ceiling and in wall be paired up on one amp to simulate a "rear" speaker environment?

but also realize when you add 6 speakers to any amp, they are all on, or off, at the same time...

Reactions: Tupac

Tupac

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
San Diego, CA
thats what they say. but thats a lie. the only speakers you cant run with truplay would be the outdoor speakers as there are too many variables.

"
"

so will the in ceiling and in wall be paired up on one amp to simulate a "rear" speaker environment?

but also realize when you add 6 speakers to any amp, they are all on, or off, at the same time...

Yes - I will pair the ceiling and in-wall speakers to one amp.

Reactions: FlyNReeLow

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448