Post your latest purchase!!

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
yea, their standalone stuff aint bad. amps good, but way expensive.

sonance speakers good, but there is def better speakers out there for the $$$
Even if they were good, I'd hate to be stuck with that platform. I'm planning on doing ceiling speakers on the main floor soon, and it'll be through Chromecast so anyone can play music on it with any random app.

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
A crapload of these cakes I guess...

ufQ2T0v.jpg

o7w1T0n.jpg

2tQaPWC.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
I am graduating from Crocs

Those look nice. I scored a pair of Izod Croc like loafer/boatshoes from Nordstrom Off the Rack which I use the shit out of when going to the beach or pool. They are comfortable as shit and waterproof and look decent as well. No clue why they quit making them so fast.

Mine are similar to these but tan. I want a pair of these blue ones as well if I can find a 9.

Reactions: Tupac and f00l

Ava G.

OT Supporter
Apr 9, 2021
CO
As I was telling the Attention Whore crew, I recently purchased sandals from Walgreens. Within a few miles the right one skinned my little toe. Should've worn socks

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
How heavy did you get yours? Wondering if we went too heavy on ours. I'm not a fan. :hs:
Mine is 35lbs

It's fucking glorious . Queen/king

Reactions: DasVWBabe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448