Post your latest purchase!!

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
It seems alot easier to just swap out the fixtures...........................
Nah. I love my fixtures. It was hard to find quality decorative outdoor lamps that worked well in detecting dusk to dawn and were also great at fine tuning motion detection during those hours.

TS
TS
Cashishift

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
Nah. I love my fixtures. It was hard to find quality decorative outdoor lamps that worked well in detecting dusk to dawn and were also great at fine tuning motion detection during those hours.
They literally make switches that can be programmed to do this…. Mine are Leviton HomeKit, turn on at sunset (via Apple weather) and stay on until a programmed time, but sun up would work too.

Reactions: Bugalu

Bobby Ballsack

We all need friends in here
Jun 22, 2001
Mayor of Studio City
I haven't kept up with watches in a long time, didn't know B&R was making a dive watch. That thing is beautiful.

They're still releasing a bunch of variations of their standard flight gauge design.

But they launched three colors of this diver in 2018. Think it makes really good use of their design language.

Diver-Blue-1.3.jpg

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
zRMO5bp.png
About time you pooourrrr. Fyi the cover sucks ass. I went and got a Weber one and the material looks better and doesn’t turn into a douche rag when it gets grease on it.

I average about a pound per hour with normal usage. If you going hotter which I see you got them grill plates you will use more.

BAUCE

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
About time you pooourrrr. Fyi the cover sucks ass. I went and got a Weber one and the material looks better and doesn’t turn into a douche rag when it gets grease on it.

I average about a pound per hour with normal usage. If you going hotter which I see you got them grill plates you will use more.
orly? have a link to a better cover?

do those plates rest on the grates or replace them? I was only planning on using them to sear steaks after I boil them in water

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW

do those plates rest on the grates or replace them? I was only planning on using them to sear steaks after I boil them in water
I actually use the sear kit on my gas grill and set them upside down on top of the existing grates, I have a gas grill and smoker side by side

They do slide in I believe to the Recteq if you remove the grate, I haven’t tried just placing them on top, don’t know if the curve in front back will be issue. You could always turn them sideways I guess

Reactions: BAUCE

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003

A regular cover which will sort of feel weird cuz of the exhaust but feels better and easier to take on/off (that’s what he said)

Also pro tip. Make sure you take off the drip bucket before you put on/take off bucket. Don’t waste your time with the bucket aluminum liners and use trash jars like spaghetti sauce etc usually fit great.

Weber Premium Grill Cover For Genesis II and LX 400 series, Black

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
They literally make switches that can be programmed to do this…. Mine are Leviton HomeKit, turn on at sunset (via Apple weather) and stay on until a programmed time, but sun up would work too.
I don't just want dusk to dawn. I want that on some of them. I use the motion sensing only while dusk to dawn on others.

Also, like I said some LED bulbs don't even last a year because the "engine" driving the LED's burns out after a few years or less.

Also again, looks are somewhat important. Clear bulbs look better in these clear glass lamp housings. LED's look tacky.

BAUCE

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
I actually use the sear kit on my gas grill and set them upside down on top of the existing grates, I have a gas grill and smoker side by side

They do slide in I believe to the Recteq if you remove the grate, I haven’t tried just placing them on top, don’t know if the curve in front back will be issue. You could always turn them sideways I guess
Yeah looks like they can replace the old ones. I'll probably just swap them in for when I want to sear steaks if they really do burn through pellets much quicker.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingdee