Post your latest purchase!!

Jim Lahey

OT Supporter
Sep 23, 2003
Virginia
Inverter for my Ego battery. It doesn’t get much use these days so minus whale put it to use

Ego-Inverter-Review-07.jpg
Oh, neat.

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
I am mildly angry at myself for legit purchasing software much more often than my moral principles allow.

I developed ingrained doctrines thanks to growing up dialing piracy BBS's to steal games by slowly downloading them with Zmodem or HS/Link in the 3rd grade (fuck, i know what a file_id_diz is), graduated to IRC scrounging for private channels invites to "/msg [frozenafterbirth] send #DoomII" so I could steal 100 1.44 mb archives files to install Doom II the day it came out, then on to newsgroups, warez forums with links to rapidshare and megaupload, torrents, etc.

Now I am a broken old man. 😔😥

In the last couple months I have:​

-Bought two copies of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021​

-Purchased a license key for TeraCopy Pro​

-Bought a license to unlock EditPlus (b/c i hate notepad++)​

-Donated to Windows Repair Toolbox​

-Paid for WinRAR (for real, not a joke)​

-Bought TurboTax Home & Business​

-Purchased a key for File Renamer Deluxe​

-(probably some crap i forgot about)​

Just added HWiNFO64 for $25 to that list. :wtc:

Screenshot 2022-05-30 222146.jpg

Reactions: yonson

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
I'm hoping with that jacket hiding a t-shirt that isn't tucked in, denim jeans without holes in them, a pair of alden indy's and my baseball cap hidden in my travel bag -- I won't be denied into lounges that have a smart casual dress code.

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
LockPickingLawyer Here! This idiot didn't read the description and is only now realizing he has to assemble this set of lockpicking tools himself. :wtc:

DdzBFBe.jpg

Edit: This step is kicking my ass:

He makes it look so fucking easy. IT IS NOT! The entire thing starts to fall apart whenever I try and attach the other side.

Last edited:

Mejnoon

May 6, 2000
Omaha, NE
LockPickingLawyer Here! This idiot didn't read the description and is only now realizing he has to assemble this set of lockpicking tools himself. :wtc:

DdzBFBe.jpg

He makes it look so fucking easy. IT IS NOT! The entire thing starts to fall apart whenever I try and attach the other side.

Get some toothpicks and a piece of cardboard. Build a little toothpick fence around each side of the bottom assembly to keep the pieces from moving around when you set the top on and thread the screws.

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
Get some toothpicks and a piece of cardboard. Build a little toothpick fence around each side of the bottom assembly to keep the pieces from moving around when you set the top on and thread the screws.
I used scotch tape to hold it while I screwed the top half on:

tcGSRjth.jpg

Ghetto but it worked!

Reactions: Mejnoon

hurleywurley

That’s a rock fact
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2006
Dickinson, TX
Reactions: CPTMULLER and Tupac

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands

DdzBFBe.jpg

If keeping our hands steady enough for long enough to put the locking tool together is too difficult for you, then maybe the lock picking tool is not for you???

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
If keeping our hands steady enough for long enough to put the locking tool together is too difficult for you, then maybe the lock picking tool is not for you???
But I need to break into my banks gold vault TONIGHT! I don't have time to argue AND put a tool together.

edit: Seriousness inside... I raked open my very first ultra cheap master lock a few hours ago. Granted, I could pop the thing open with a weak pull with some needle nose pliers but I'm still proud of myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger-AO

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingdee