Post your latest purchase!!

michael

Your Brother *is* Christ
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
It’s been an expensive week, on top of many other things this month.

First one thanks to @DasVWBabe
1.36ct Man-Made Diamond and platinum setting, Ideal cut | color D | clarity IF
67295_wg_3.jpg

Electrolux washer
44273581.jpg
You’ll be happy yoj went with the Electrolux.

Faikius

OT Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
Finally building my 308 bolt gun, purchased the KRG stock/chassis and barricade stop:

Got the stock in grey. Cheaper stock but I'm poor-boi (PM for paypal) and not 100% sure how far down the PRS rabbithole I want to go. Going to be picking up an Aero action and a Rainier barrel (once we have them in stock) in 308 and Timney trigger down the road for it.

Have been wanting to put together an all-out bolt gun build for a while now. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.

5SpeedSER

Jun 18, 2003
South Florida
You’ll be happy yoj went with the Electrolux.
:cool: yeah after you posted about it I went deep down a rabbit hole of reviews and shit - and yeah it was pretty clearly the best choice.

Debating on ordering the dryer now, but the old Frigidaire commercial dryer i have is still in good shape, just ugly lol

michael

Your Brother *is* Christ
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
:cool: yeah after you posted about it I went deep down a rabbit hole of reviews and shit - and yeah it was pretty clearly the best choice.

Debating on ordering the dryer now, but the old Frigidaire commercial dryer i have is still in good shape, just ugly lol
I have the matching dryer. It’s also superb

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Thanks - it turned out good i think, was looking at blue Nile, and found this ring with Ritani and its a perfect match for half the price on that too. Shows you that jewelry is a racket if you dont do your search or have someone to help guide you (@DasVWBabe ;) )
It's going to be gorgeous. Send me pics when they have production images of it so I can help you with the language to tweak the prongs/setting if necessary! :x:

Reactions: 5SpeedSER

digitaljames

OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
I have probably 20-25 of them. They hold up well enough for the price. They’re soft and they’re a good cut.
Do the sleeves stretch out at all after wearing them? One thing I hate about some shirts is when the sleeves are snug when I first put the shirt on and then stretch out and get loose.

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
tested out a travel pro 26" was way too small, but it felt very good. traded it in for a 29" and thing is huge. the briggs and riley 29 is a lil smaller than travel pro, isn't worth the price tbh. but i'll keep it due to the lifetime warranty

Reactions: spooled2.2

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
I am the poors :rofl:
Have been wanting to put together an all-out bolt gun build for a while now. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
This is def not an all out build. My goal is to be at 1200 or less for the gun. 99% going to use an Aero action when they release in December, and then going to use a Rainier barrel (which I can get for cheap because employee pricing).

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo
tested out a travel pro 26" was way too small, but it felt very good. traded it in for a 29" and thing is huge. the briggs and riley 29 is a lil smaller than travel pro, isn't worth the price tbh. but i'll keep it due to the lifetime warranty
Briggs stuff is so damn good.

Reactions: hipberri

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman