Cycling, Watch, Beer Crew
OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2004
DFW, TX
s-l500.jpg

5SpeedSER

Jun 18, 2003
South Florida
It's going to be gorgeous. Send me pics when they have production images of it so I can help you with the language to tweak the prongs/setting if necessary! :x:
Can’t wait to see it - you betcha I’ll send pics over when i get them :cool: Customer service was great in getting everything captured for my requirements.

• Love
Reactions: DasVWBabe

michael

Your Brother *is* Christ
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
Ill blame you. Fuck it, Went ahead and got the dryer too, last one in the area apparently according to Lowe’s (from them). Should be here monday. :cool: Can’t wait.
Get the steam kit too. It’s just a y-fitting and two extra hoses to run water to the dryer.

Extended refresh on the washer is the best. If you forget about the load in the washer, or know you won’t be back in time to switch it, but yoj don’t want it to get all musty..it’ll rinse and spin it every like 45 min or something to keep it fresh for up to 12 hours.

5SpeedSER

Jun 18, 2003
South Florida
Get the steam kit too. It’s just a y-fitting and two extra hoses to run water to the dryer.

Extended refresh on the washer is the best. If you forget about the load in the washer, or know you won’t be back in time to switch it, but yoj don’t want it to get all musty..it’ll rinse and spin it every like 45 min or something to keep it fresh for up to 12 hours.
Oh i def got that!!! Sounds like something that i really need. Im the worst about rembering to get something out of it lol

Reactions: michael

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman