Post your latest purchase!!

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
I'm gonna go out on a limb that a $5 wireless charger isn't putting out any significant wattage, has magnetic mounts, or props up at an adjustable angle

Not saying mine was a smart purchase (I had $35 in credit at the store) but it's probably not the same thing as his

infinite97

superior attitude, superior state of mind
Sep 18, 2001
Vancouver, WA
My mom needs a new router - single level, smallish 1200 sq.ft. house - options?

My nighthawk has been solid for years, may just end up getting her one of those, it’s just expensive for what she does.

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
PXL_20221030_170946991.jpg PXL_20221030_171318273.jpg PXL_20221030_170917628.jpg

Picked it up Friday afternoon. I got very lucky getting this. It's a '22 Lariat SR. I have a '23 ordered from the same dealership and was able to get this at MSRP by letting them have the '23 that's coming in, probably sometime in January. They originally had a $15K markup on it. :yikes: It's already been pushed back a few times due to parts shortages.

I paid the '22 price, about $7500 less, and get the $7500 EV credit that I would have missed getting the '23.

Yes, I'm aware that I have leaves on my driveway. They're coming down faster than I can clean them up. :oopsie:

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
NE Ohiya
0IkxXjr.jpg

Camera on my current S20 Ultra doesnt focus well after it was dropped recently :wtc:

Doing the 24 month option as seen in that screenshot. :hsd:

Reactions: Jon91SE and lowfat

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
0IkxXjr.jpg

Camera on my current S20 Ultra doesnt focus well after it was dropped recently :wtc:

Doing the 24 month option as seen in that screenshot. :hsd:
Your carrier would likely give you a significant discount on the phone with a new 2 year contract or w/e. Seems like that business model is back in style. They might even take a trade in

Reactions: xconverge

bearsdidit

May 8, 2004
San Diego, CA
View attachment 271816 View attachment 271817 View attachment 271818

Picked it up Friday afternoon. I got very lucky getting this. It's a '22 Lariat SR. I have a '23 ordered from the same dealership and was able to get this at MSRP by letting them have the '23 that's coming in, probably sometime in January. They originally had a $15K markup on it. :yikes: It's already been pushed back a few times due to parts shortages.

I paid the '22 price, about $7500 less, and get the $7500 EV credit that I would have missed getting the '23.

Yes, I'm aware that I have leaves on my driveway. They're coming down faster than I can clean them up. :oopsie:
As a tesla owner, I'm pretty jealous! I'm sure it has it's faults but the Lightning will be huge for the EV market in the US.

Reactions: Weapon X and Kafka

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
NE Ohiya
Your carrier would likely give you a significant discount on the phone with a new 2 year contract or w/e. Seems like that business model is back in style. They might even take a trade in
Dont some of those contracts with phone payments require decent credit? I lack credit history due to never having a credit card as per a random rejected credit card application years ago. As for trade in, No, I plan of giving my old phone to an elderly neighbor how is pretty much like a mom to me and is in need of a new phone currently.

Someone mentioned why do the payment thing then deleted their message, This is the only way I could have nice things I do wish it could have been a 12 month option tho :hsd:

BigT

Hobo Crew
Nov 4, 2001
Trailer park
View attachment 271816 View attachment 271817 View attachment 271818

Please post a review, I’m genuinely interested in real review and not magazine Fluff.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman