Post your latest purchase!!

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
newfrontdoor.png

we had to take the old one off when we were replacing the refridgerator and found out it was starting to rot.

The fucking factory wanted $700 to paint the goddamn thing and I legit asked them if they were powder coating it, they thought I was serious and said "no, just house paint applied by professionals".

Told them to deliver it unpainted and primered, I'll have a local guy do it instead. :rofl:

My general contractor on my kitchen remodel had a good laugh at that and at least got the joke, he said "we only charge $550 for powder coating entry doors, so I don't know what kind of pros they're working with" :rofl2:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Finally building my 308 bolt gun, purchased the KRG stock/chassis and barricade stop:

Got the stock in grey. Cheaper stock but I'm poor-boi (PM for paypal) and not 100% sure how far down the PRS rabbithole I want to go. Going to be picking up an Aero action and a Rainier barrel (once we have them in stock) in 308 and Timney trigger down the road for it.
1667337941332.png

Well that rifle is sexy af.

ej25power

OT Supporter
Jun 9, 2004
Portland, OR

Reactions: Bitter Moose

xconverge

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Dont some of those contracts with phone payments require decent credit? I lack credit history due to never having a credit card as per a random rejected credit card application years ago. As for trade in, No, I plan of giving my old phone to an elderly neighbor how is pretty much like a mom to me and is in need of a new phone currently.

Someone mentioned why do the payment thing then deleted their message, This is the only way I could have nice things I do wish it could have been a 12 month option tho :hsd:
It was rude of me even though I said "not to be rude", I stand by the sentiment but was hoping you wouldnt see it. I cant stand the price of phones and am always very happy with the lower priced mid range options (currently have a pixel 5a and love it)

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
NE Ohiya
It was rude of me even though I said "not to be rude", I stand by the sentiment but was hoping you wouldnt see it. I cant stand the price of phones and am always very happy with the lower priced mid range options (currently have a pixel 5a and love it)
I was drawn in on the lower up front cost and the need for a pocket camera since I dont take my nikon dlsr everywhere(also bought with the amazon payment plan offer)

Regarding this new phone, I love how nearly seamless the transition to the new phone was from my old S20, was able to copy over my app icon layout on home page and the folders I group most of them into, most background settings and my passwords, I think I am now committed to the Samsung S ecosystem.

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
do want @Scottwax
how do you feel about this tool. i dont have any outlets near my garage

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
do want @Scottwax
how do you feel about this tool. i dont have any outlets near my garage
It's a mini polisher though. It would take forever to polish a car with the smaller pads.

• Sad
Reactions: hipberri

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Love mine. I’ve used these for years. Most versatile jacket.

yeah seems like it - I've been saying I'd buy a new midweight jacket for like three years now :o I had an old columbia inexpensive one that just kept working, but the Atom seems tits

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman