Post your latest purchase!!

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
My coworker who bought a heat pump water heater had a spreadsheet analyzing his purchase, and he replaced a still functional water heater
When my wife wants to make a big purchase I ask her for her spreadsheet with her research and cost comparisons.

She really fucking hates it.

I asked her: “it’s condescending and makes me feel like you don’t trust me to make smart decisions” :mamoru:

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
When my wife wants to make a big purchase I ask her for her spreadsheet with her research and cost comparisons.

She really fucking hates it.

I asked her: “it’s condescending and makes me feel like you don’t trust me to make smart decisions” :mamoru:
it's the right thing to do, but the ven diagram of using excel to make purchases and high autism scores is a circle

Reactions: motorola

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
Bought this 6 weeks ago and it was great. But wore it out completely. Bought one from same brand w/ more teeth and it was warped so damn bad. Bought another manufacturer, and it just doesn't seem to cut worth a shit. So back to the original. :hmm:
TaPCohI.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Wolf

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
Bought this 6 weeks ago and it was great. But wore it out completely. Bought one from same brand w/ more teeth and it was warped so damn bad. Bought another manufacturer, and it just doesn't seem to cut worth a shit. So back to the original. :hmm:
TaPCohI.jpg

what are you using this for this? scraping up thin set?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman