Post your latest purchase!!

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
Where I live, I would imagine labor rate to fabricate such thing would be easily north of $200/hr.

I do not debate that it's not a complicated object to manufacture at all. But ANYTHING that is CND'd is going to cost a lot of money here. It may even cost more to be done manually.

the tray is also 7lbs of steel.

Show me a "decent" night stand for $150 that's not from Ikea/wayfair:coolugh:

Very high quality with lots of heft built into the frame. I also like that there are accessory that you can by that matches the bed frame PERFECTLY.

We've had it for over a year now, and it has been serving us well. My previous bedframe had poor quality slats that would eventually sag causing me to wake up with a bad back. I blamed the Tuft and Needle mattress and ended up replacing it under warranty, twice. I gave up and bought a latex mattress which weights about 180lbs. The sagging mattress came back and I finally decided to change the bed frame with the Thuma and things have been great ever since.
just get some thick plywood and put it across the slats

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
Kind of want. Where from? Brand model?

I had a pair for a couple years, loved them

• Cool
Reactions: Thor and Scoob_13

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman