Ft. Lauderdale
Reactions: 93rx7

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle

TCL 65" Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV - 65S41​

Now $228.00​

walmart.com/ip/TCL-65-Class-4-Series-4K-UHD-HDR-Smart-Roku-TV-65S41/299822372?athbdg=L1800

I bought the Google version of this TV a couple of years ago. Best to use this in a bedroom rather than a main display for the house. Not a good TV for modern gaming. Picture quality is okay, no where near as good as my LG OLED but you're also not paying $1,800 for it. There are guides online on how to adjust the settings so you can get a better picture.

The Android TV operating system sucks but that's not what the version they are selling this year has so you might be okay. I ended up picking up a Roku device and am using that to access my apps/content.

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
I bought the Google version of this TV a couple of years ago. Best to use this in a bedroom rather than a main display for the house. Not a good TV for modern gaming. Picture quality is okay, no where near as good as my LG OLED but you're also not paying $1,800 for it. There are guides online on how to adjust the settings so you can get a better picture.

The Android TV operating system sucks but that's not what the version they are selling this year has so you might be okay. I ended up picking up a Roku device and am using that to access my apps/content.
She plays PS4 on the TV sometimes but we both game on PCs primarily so that doesn't matter, and we just use an AppleTV for plex/streaming services :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman