32FT USB 3 Extension
b1xtM4A.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Pesci’s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North
Thank you!! I have been looking for this type of suit case and all I could find is Rimowa trunk but have been trying to justify buying a CAD $2000 suitcase LOL

are you going to Tokyo for vacation or business?

I bought the Solgaard large carry on in the fall for my last trip and it was great but not big enough for longer trips. This one is the carry on closet and it's actually on sale right now

I'm technically going to Tokyo for a business trip but I'm extending the trip by 5 days to do some sightseeing. I'm lucky that a friend of mine that grew up in Japan is going to be there and will be taking a group of us to see some stuff. I'm pretty excited about it

Reactions: Bob Sandvagene

f00l

Jun 14, 2004
I bought the Solgaard large carry on in the fall for my last trip and it was great but not big enough for longer trips. This one is the carry on closet and it's actually on sale right now

I'm technically going to Tokyo for a business trip but I'm extending the trip by 5 days to do some sightseeing. I'm lucky that a friend of mine that grew up in Japan is going to be there and will be taking a group of us to see some stuff. I'm pretty excited about it
yea you're going to have a blast. god choice to extend the trip.

Reactions: Kafka

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman