Post your latest purchase!!

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
wife has a super old macbook that she still likes and the battery expanded. got this as a replacement
R4iAR73.png
Wait, you got your wife some pure dick?

• Love
Reactions: dorkultra

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
Love my article chairs but their sofas were a bit disappointing. We’ve had our sofa for less than two years and it’s super saggy already. My sister had a similar issue with another model.
Uh oh. Reviews on that one were quite good. I’m not much of a sofa user - prefer the chairs - so hopefully it holds up well enough for mostly guests use.

Reactions: bearsdidit

bearsdidit

May 8, 2004
San Diego, CA
Uh oh. Reviews on that one were quite good. I’m not much of a sofa user - prefer the chairs - so hopefully it holds up well enough for mostly guests use.
We only use our couches in the evening for television so it was quite the bummer. My sister eventually replaced hers for a couch from Costco that was 1/2 and far better in build quality. 😂

Good luck with your unit!

• Wow
Reactions: Menger

digitaljames

Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
I had an article sofa for a little while and it wasn’t bad. Didn’t have any issues with sagging or anything like that. Threw it out last year when I lived though.

digitaljames

Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
Rode in a friend’s last weekend. The suspension is god awful on the slightest of non-perfectly smooth road :/
What year and wheel option? 2023 got an upgraded “comfort” suspension and I got the 19” wheels with the larger sidewall tire.

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Rode in a friend’s last weekend. The suspension is god awful on the slightest of non-perfectly smooth road :/
I've noticed the same thing going from my Sienna to my buddy's Mach-E. That thing rides like a box truck, feels like it's on budget coilovers with the stiffest spring you can find.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.14.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak907Queen