Aug 19, 2004
Chicago, IL
Chicago before and after
db4e29a3.jpg

67622a5f.jpg

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
that sir is one helluva drift

Luckily it's not my place. The unit downstairs had the door blown open. No one is home. I tried to shut the door for them and couldn't even get close. Their place is fucked. There's snow everywhere inside.

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
CO is nice and sunny today; not too much snow. Cold as shit though.
It was beautiful here yesterday, the sun was out all day, not a cloud in the sky. It was -25f below with a -45+ windchill though. :rofl:

I doubt it'll get above -5 today.

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
low 70s (above zero) here in Florida :coolugh:

I'm just here because Snowmageddon is giving me a shit ton of extra work today, and I wanna see what you're going through.

SkiMax

OT Supporter
Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
How deep is that? I did about an hour of shoveling today...some spots are 30 to 36 inches deep :o

the stuff on the left was like up to my chest, stuff on the right to about my waist. It was way worse in the backyard... front isnt as bad only like a foot and a half...

grphx

Jul 2, 2010
Oklahoma
climbing01.jpg

So when i took this picture, I saw a snow mound and wanted to try up on it so it looks all 4x4ish. Well the stock suspension wouldn't artculate enough so I went and dug out some snow on one side(the driver side tire) and threw it on the passenger side tire. People walked up on me and asked if I was okay. Not sure if they ment "Can you get unstuck?" or "Are you mentally insane?"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan