Post yourself!

TS
TS

Guest

Copy and paste address into new window. Geocities does not allow direct linking. :)
 
TS
TS

Guest

Yay for graphite

GJ bro!! :p . now teach me how to post pics on acuall forum :o lol
 
TS
TS

Guest

PrettyLush 5 Nice pick like your smile. lol read the topic of shes 14 im 18 lol its a joke. Cause i belive in abstanece however u spell it. In lamans terms. no sex till marage. im canadain to but christian

TY GRAPITE:blue:
 

Mr.Mooseknuckle

Originally posted by PrettyLush5
If I can figure this shit out, this would be me being a jackass about this time last year :)

Whoa
Pretty lush is very cute...:bigthumb:
 

PrettyLush5

Active Member
Jan 18, 2001
12,683
IL
I don't know how I get so many reactions from that pic...I think I look like an idiot but whatever floats your boat :)
 

Yep

Knick knack paddy whack, give the old dog a bone
Jan 22, 2001
4,597
South Jersey
Originally posted by PrettyLush5
I don't know how I get so many reactions from that pic...I think I look like an idiot but whatever floats your boat :)

I don't see what looks so idiotic... :dunno:
 

dinger

here's me, just so you guys have something to laugh about:fawk:

me.gif
 

sianews

Originally posted by Mufasa
Are you the guy on StarTrek Voyager?:p

I didn;t notice it until you mentioned it, but he could pass for an exact duplicate.
 
TS
TS

Guest

hehehe

yes she is hot......and my boat aint floading somthing else is :rolleyes: ne ways read the forum topic pics of yourself and wat do u think of me not that i dont know already ladies. :bigthumb:
 

DFWSR4EVER

There's Stlil Time to Change the Road You're On
Jul 29, 2001
51,468
Wisco
me playing some guitar, but i really dont see what this thread has to do with sex or relationships.....
 

Pioneer

Are you annoyed? You will be.
Jul 10, 2001
100,955
PNW
Originally posted by PrettyLush5
I don't know how I get so many reactions from that pic...I think I look like an idiot but whatever floats your boat :)
You may look like an idiot doing whatever you're doing :dunno: but you're a DAMN HOT idiot :eek:
 

Pioneer

Are you annoyed? You will be.
Jul 10, 2001
100,955
PNW
Originally posted by Cashishift
megan, as your esteemed neighbor you do look pretty fuckin good right there... i must admit.. :fazle:
My ass!

She'd look good anywhere -- not just 'right there'

The only thing idiotic about it would be whatever she might be doing --- the action not the girl ( :uh: sorry) .... woman
 

PrettyLush5

Active Member
Jan 18, 2001
12,683
IL
Originally posted by Thatusernameisinuse
My ass!

She'd look good anywhere -- not just 'right there'

The only thing idiotic about it would be whatever she might be doing --- the action not the girl ( :uh: sorry) .... woman

the thing is I've known him since I was 10...he's seen me at my best and at my worst :)

and in that picture I think I was posing next to this poster we made my friend for his birthday...and I was probably drunk because I am smiling so much :)
 

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
186,240
heaven's fence.
Originally posted by DFWSR4EVER
but i really dont see what this thread has to do with sex or relationships.....

nothing, it really belongs in the profiles forum. but me & whiterabbit decided that since many people here are only active here, don't post in other forums..we'd allow it.


& here's me,sunburnt & drunk as fuck:

View
 
Last edited:

Cashishift

Well-Known Member
Dec 12, 2000
60,073
Omaha, NE
yeah, i have known prettylush for the gank.. i have seen her drunk as shit, and on my couch cryin her brains out. we have been through it all.. and if i think she is a :asshole: she won't care, if i :wf: she will be like hellz naw.. but its all good with me and her.. we are great friends, and will be for a long long time.. since she is my neighbor i wish she would give me a :bj: or maybe we could :69: so its tight! :blue:
 

PrettyLush5

Active Member
Jan 18, 2001
12,683
IL
Originally posted by Cashishift
yeah, i have known prettylush for the gank.. i have seen her drunk as shit, and on my couch cryin her brains out. we have been through it all.. and if i think she is a :asshole: she won't care, if i :wf: she will be like hellz naw.. but its all good with me and her.. we are great friends, and will be for a long long time.. since she is my neighbor i wish she would give me a :bj: or maybe we could :69: so its tight! :blue:

:bigthumb: Zach you are the coolest neighbor ever...don't tell Liz I said so :p :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

  • Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
273
Guests online
49
Total visitors
322

Forum statistics

Threads
369,775
Messages
16,919,389
Members
86,876
Latest member
ddunn9448