TS
TS
Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
:rofl: I'd donate to Seth if we could get his info. Dude would be confused af. Some random forum gives him $500 all because of a cheating bitch he doesn't know named Kayla.
the reddit thread was deleted

reddit turmed on kayla after that and started turning their bots to vote for everyone else

Reactions: Lil Nas X
TS
TS
Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
I decided to go back and see what I had missed in this thread. I had missed everything from about page 19 to page 40. I didn't realize you guys had been struggling to write a bot, otherwise I would have done it earlier. In my defense, though, I did offer to do it and nobody hit me up. :o

Anyway, I just got caught up with everything. I think the reason your guys' bots weren't working is due to CSRF token. WordPress has some nonce helper functions that seem to be utilized by the plugin.

If you wanted to avoid the headless browser and do it with curl or something, you could GET the page, parse it, serialize the form data, and then add in the vote data and then POST all of it at once. When you serialize the form data, you'd be grabbing the nonce, which would get you through.

But obviously casper.js is much easier.
:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec