SRS Power of OT? (updated details on page 3)

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Throwing this out there if any of you care to help a family going through tragedy. Ill keep this to the point.

One of my best friends got a call monday that his sister (33 years old) had fallen down a flight of stairs and may not survive.
She lives in montana with her husband and 4 kids. He got word later that night that she wasnt going to make it.
Flew out the next morning to say his goodbye to his big sister.

As it turns out, her wounds were not consistent with a fall.. They are investigating her husband..you can see where this is going..

She leaves behind 4 kids ages 1,3,5,and 11 :(

I will update this thread with info as i get it as far as how the investigation goes. As you can imagine its a cluster of emotions for his family right now.

Last edited:

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Yikes :(

Sounds like a murder. Nobody dies from a flight of stairs.

I have a friend that supposedly fell down a flight of concrete steps. A lot of us were skeptical because his partner acted really weird. We think he either overdosed, or really did fall down the stairs while high, or suicide.

TS
TS
DontRevMe

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
When I got the news I got pretty emotional. I've got a less than 2 year old now and just thinking of him without mom kills me. Can't pretend to understand that scenario.

• Sad
Reactions: FDT

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Yikes :(

I have a friend that supposedly fell down a flight of concrete steps. A lot of us were skeptical because his partner acted really weird. We think he either overdosed, or really did fall down the stairs while high, or suicide.

extremely common explanation in drug community.

apparently they just can't handle their stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman