GAME Pre-order 5 games - Buy those 5 - Get $100 back at Best Buy

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
As Gaming Supervisor at my local Best Buy it's my duty to tell you about this cool promo we're running... :big grin:

Pre-order any 5 games on the list
Buy those 5 within 5 days of their release dates
After you buy the 5th one, you'll get $100 in Reward Zone Certificates in the mail within 35 days

:bowdown:

bestbuypromo.jpg

Ando

BOOYA
Jan 25, 2003
Mars
Futureshop Canada had a WAY better deal for a few days after E3. If you preorder 3 to 5 games that were featured in E3 you instantly saved $20 off of each of them. And you could choose from a list of about 50 games.

vitamin dew

Apr 7, 2006
Plantation, FL
see. if your promo lettuce pre order any game, or actually make those games end up being cheaper somehow, maybe it'd be worth it, but fuck you if im just getting conned into spending more money at your store rather then maybe getting some games from BB, amazon, and gamestop depending on where I may find the better deal.

WyldKat

Come with me if you want to live.
Apr 13, 2004
Indy
Fucking idiots of them for not including PC on like half the preorders shown. :rofl:

Fuck Best Buy. I routinely save $20 per title in either instant rebates or game credit on Amazon and they're always shipped to me and at my house before noon on release date. :fawk:

Wolf Demon

HURF DURF
OT Supporter
Mar 26, 2007
Montana State, son
reward zone certificates:bowrofl: So you still have to turn around and buy shit at Best Buy. I bet there are limitations to what you can buy with that shit too.

*ALL ITEMS EXCLUDED EXCEPT FOR MONSTER BRANDED PRODUCT

assclown

Mar 11, 2003
NYC
reward zone certificates:bowrofl: So you still have to turn around and buy shit at Best Buy. I bet there are limitations to what you can buy with that shit too.

There are no limitations.

I'm actually a Premier Silver member. :o

WyldKat

Come with me if you want to live.
Apr 13, 2004
Indy

The Rewardzone program was actually a decent program if you shop at best buy a lot.

Of course if you DO shop at Best Buy a lot you could have saved more than you earned in their certificates by buying online. :mamoru:

Ando

BOOYA
Jan 25, 2003
Mars
only consoles.....Boooooooo
not that futureshop is generally any better, but with the promo i mentioned I was able to preorder max payne 3 for $30 and diablo 3 for $40, both for pc. I would have preordered the Deus Ex augmented addition too but the preorder bonus from gamestop looks better...

JesterFX

Oct 10, 2004
Will BestBuy have other usual promos on top of this? If so then it's hot. If not, then its the same deal that amazon/walmart usually offers on the games we want anyway. Except you don't have to agree to buy 5 fucking games to get it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448