ART pretty indian people make for pretty pictures

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
one from last nights' (almost) 5,000 pictures. :rofl:

Scott Cotton would be disappointed in me... I lit that dance floor w/ off camera lighting. on camera flash was only about 40% of the mix. :mamoru:

More later... but for now, DAT COLOR!!!! :run:

5772077305_459faeda57_o.jpg

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
Great shot! I love your work on the Indian weddings. Really great framing makes the colors pop even more.

So did you try the PC-E during the ceremony?

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
:coold: looking forward to more. loved your last one.

this was the brother of the last bride. all the same vendors... looked totally different. will have some up soon. :run:

Great shot! I love your work on the Indian weddings. Really great framing makes the colors pop even more.

So did you try the PC-E during the ceremony?

thanks! I messed w/ the T/S lens some... but haven't looked to see what the result is. Will post more later. :big grin:

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Just got all my second shooter's pictures. Total pics taken: 6084!!! :rofl:

That's 3x as much as we usually take at any given wedding. :eek3:

smaug

born to lose
Nov 9, 2001
Hamilton, Bermuda
i hear photogs make BANK at indian weddings.. local guy i know acts as a contract shooter for the "best indian photographer in the area" i know he makes great money being a 2nd/3rd shooter for this guy, but they are all in it together like an indian mafia..

it would be difficult for anyone not in this mafia to get a indian wedding around me, however if they had pics like girth's i don't think they'd have a problem. :bigthumb:

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Anxiously awaiting brother! :)

working on the blog post tonight and tomorrow. I have to have it up by next weekend, because I have a bridal session scheduled to be up on Sunday morning. :run:

very, very , very nice.

i hear photogs make BANK at indian weddings.. local guy i know acts as a contract shooter for the "best indian photographer in the area" i know he makes great money being a 2nd/3rd shooter for this guy, but they are all in it together like an indian mafia..

it would be difficult for anyone not in this mafia to get a indian wedding around me, however if they had pics like girth's i don't think they'd have a problem. :bigthumb:

Thanks!

Thanks to the photographer idiot for dropping my name and me booking these... because from now on, I'll be doing a lot more. Have a client meeting for another indian wedding tomorrow morning. live in New York, getting married here. :x:

Can't wait for more.

I'll be sure to post some up!

The picture is blurry. You didn't shoot at f/10 1/125 sec ISO 200 like you're supposed to. Fail.

163200_1666571417134_1022753815_1855847_5291943_n.jpg

dude, I know. :rofl:

FML :wtc:

hard to imagine texas has so many indian people

slimeball, making an ignorant comment....? NO WAY! :eek5:

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
How many do you actually deliver out of that 6000?

Fuck...pros must have all kinds of HD space...I shot the models on Thursday and an e-shoot yesterday, roughly 2200 pics between the 2 shoots, and that was almost 60 GB :o

I have 6TB in raid0 (no redundancy) as storage, but fuck...

Though work just bought me 2 2TB LaCie drives for all the video stuff I do..the sexy aluminum ones... I think I'm gonna take em home with me :x:

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
Shot my first Indian wedding today!! Fucking awesome!

Couple was not as nice looking as Bens... But they are both awesome, I hope that comes through in the pics....

I'll have some up tomorrow...

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
How many do you actually deliver out of that 6000?

Fuck...pros must have all kinds of HD space...I shot the models on Thursday and an e-shoot yesterday, roughly 2200 pics between the 2 shoots, and that was almost 60 GB :o

I have 6TB in raid0 (no redundancy) as storage, but fuck...

Though work just bought me 2 2TB LaCie drives for all the video stuff I do..the sexy aluminum ones... I think I'm gonna take em home with me :x:
In an *average* wedding, we shoot a total of 1,500-2,000 pictures, deliver about 600-800. Last Indian wedding, we shot 4,700 and delivered 1,252 total pics. I'm guessing this will be in the 1,500-1,750 range delivered. My second shooter had never shot an Indian wedding and she's very detail oriented... so she was on detail duty all day.

Ben shoots Nikon. More manageable files. :big grin:

Second shooter had a 5DII w/ L primes... all day, errrrday. :noes:

Shot my first Indian wedding today!! Fucking awesome!

Couple was not as nice looking as Bens... But they are both awesome, I hope that comes through in the pics....

I'll have some up tomorrow...

Can't wait to see em! :coold:

Awesome stuff. Definitely excited to see the rest.

uploading and sorting right now. :noes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor