ENT Prey (Predator prequel) *FULL TRAILER* …streaming now on Hulu

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
1654613399670.png

“Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, “Prey” is the story of a young woman, Naru, a fierce and highly skilled warrior. She has been raised in the shadow of some of the most legendary hunters who roam the Great Plains, so when danger threatens her camp, she sets out to protect her people. The prey she stalks, and ultimately confronts, turns out to be a highly evolved alien predator with a technically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries.”

Update:

Last edited:
Reactions: STUCKHEAD and 8legs

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Does Hulu have any good original content?

My initial thought it “Hulu? Definitely not watching” because I haven’t heard of anything coming out of there but maybe I’m behind the times
They have the movie anthology series "Into the Dark" which has some decent stuff. I enjoyed a couple of them at least.

I have Hulu independent of Disney+; there's probably a better subscription service but I just don't want to look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971