ENT Prey (Predator prequel) *FULL TRAILER* …streaming now on Hulu

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Will watch. Haven't watched any Alien or Predator movie since Predator 2. Most decade, only saw Prometheus. :mamoru:

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
My favorite theater plays Indian movies about a third of any given week. I decided I wanted to support their culture so I wore indian garb to one. So many red dotted people got angry with my headdress, but that's none of my business. :scootin:
:yikes:

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
I was just thinking that might be cool. The English dialogue in a movie like this can't be that great, so watching in Comanche will probably improve it.
I wish they would have just filmed it in Comanche and dubbed it
But would probably scare away most of the audience

Fun fact: when I saw the first Max Max in the theater it was dubbed in American English :rofl:

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
This movie really lags in terms of equality. It is 2022, come on, by now it should be about transgender people hunting Predators. A movie about women hunters should've been done 10-15 years ago.
True. Course AVP was female lead in 2004 so just an off shoot of that

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529