Prime example of an immature woman

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MattThom01, Nov 11, 2006.

1. MattThom01

MattThom01 Active Member

The final results from this "relationship" I had with this 18 year old girl.

Some background info. The last time we hung out in person, it was at her house, and got cut short due to me getting a flat tire. I started my new job on Wednesday. Wednesday night,, she asked if I wanted to meet up and hang out with her in town Thursday morning before I went to work...I said no, because I didn't want to drive a half hour to CR, then hang out for like 2 hours (without really doing anything, probably), and then drive 45 minutes over to Coralville for work. So, I suggested we just wait til the weekend when we both had the day off. She said ,"Ok", but then sounded upset and said "I have to go, I have things I need to do". I did not attempt to get a hold of her again that night after that.

I end up talking to her online a little Thursday before work...she starts talking about how she wants me sexually, and think she is ready to have sex and stuff.

I didn't get to talk to her Thursday night because we both had work. I come home last night (Friday night, only my 3rd real day of the new job), and IM her. Here is the exact conversation.

MattThom01: ola

Steph: hi

Steph: I wanna talk to you about something actuallllly

MattThom01: ok

MattThom01: should I be worried?

MattThom01: lol

Steph: I wanna know if we can be friends????

MattThom01: haha

MattThom01: i know what that means

MattThom01: but sure

Steph: ok

MattThom01: can i ask what brought this on?

Steph: well nothing really

MattThom01: oh

Steph: we just never see eachother anymore

Steph: you know??

MattThom01: yeah

MattThom01: but we both have work, and you have school

Steph: yeah I know

Steph: we are busy people

Steph: I dont know if i want a bf anyways

MattThom01: its gonna take a little work to make it work

Steph: are you okay with this??

Steph: or not???

Steph: is there something you wanna say?

MattThom01: it depends with what you mean by okay

MattThom01: if i'm fine with it, no, I'm a little upset

MattThom01: but if that's what you want, it's not like i can make up your mind for you

Steph: yeah and I am sorrrrry

Steph: really i am

MattThom01: so um, when did you decide this?

Steph: today actually

MattThom01: ic

MattThom01: i'm too busy for you?

MattThom01: or what exactly is the problem?

Steph: we are both too busy for eachother

Steph: and I feeel like i have to come down there all the time

MattThom01: you dont

MattThom01: and i felt bad about the other day

MattThom01: the next time you wanted to meet in town, even if i had to work, i was gonna come see you

MattThom01: really, i was

MattThom01: do you think i dont want to spend time with you?

MattThom01: actually, i wont ask questions. Just tell me why you don't think we should be together

Steph: I DONT WANT A BF

Steph: I am tired of them right now

MattThom01: alright

Steph: i need ttime for myself

MattThom01: yes

MattThom01: i think so

Steph: still confused?????

Steph: go ahead ask alll the questions you wan

Steph: want

Steph: i dont mind

MattThom01: i dont know if i have any questions, but i think you can understand that i feel a little bit of either upset or angry right now

MattThom01: bu it's passing

MattThom01: but you basically don't have enough time for yourself between work, school, and a relationship?

Steph: yeah basicallyyyy

MattThom01: alrighty

MattThom01: I won't worry about asking if you want to hang out or do something tomorrow

Steph: you seeem really mad

Steph: are you sure you are okay??

MattThom01: no, i'm not ok right now, but what do you think I'm going to do? Try to gult trip you into staying in a relationship you don't want?

MattThom01: I'm a big boy, I'll be fine

Steph: your alittle scrawny man but okay I hope youll be fine

MattThom01: yeah

MattThom01: i just, i dunno, i wish you had said something if there had been any little problems, or things like that. But i suppose with the not having enough time for yourself thing, it just hits you all at once

MattThom01: and I'm sorry for not having enough time for you, or taking up too much of your time, whichever it is

Steph: no its fine

Steph: i think this will be better thoguh for both of us

MattThom01: no, i actually don't. At least, i don't see how it would be better for me. I understand you have to put yourself first, but please don't use that "it will be better for both of us" line unless you have an idea of how it would actually be better for me

Then she signed off.

So, it kinda looks like she broke up with me because I was suddenly too busy for her (after only 3 days!) and because I didn't want to come see her one time (because of having to work that day). She didn't even give it a chance.

And oh yes, this was after only being exclusive for less than 2 weeks.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
  2. lauren

lauren OT Supporter

eh, sounds like you didnt really care for her either. you said you felt bad about the other day, but didnt bother to mend things?

looks like she doesnt want a bf (you as a bf) and just used the lack of time as a scapegoat bc you kept pressing that issue. i think she just realized, its just not going to work.

immature woman? she broke it off pretty clean it seems... no histornics or games. :dunno:

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 Active Member

Hmm...started a whole long post, but then I realized I wasn't addressing your points. Anyways..I didn't really have the chance to try to mend things. The incident occurred Wednesday night/Thursday morning...I worked Thursday and Friday afternoon, she worked Friday morning. I got home Friday night, and that was the exact conversation from the second I sent her an IM.

And I called her immature because it seemed like she couldn't handle a relationship where both people had full time school and/or work.

As for my lack of response in general...I simply see no need to put myself through the possible crap and drama of a woman who complains that I don't have enough time for her, when I've only had the new job for 3 days!

It's like she didn't even give the relationship a chance to adjust to the fact that we were both going to be busy with working.

But you're right, she probably didn't see things working out. And it is nice that she didn't get all hysterical or anything like that.

4. GABOS

GABOS Active Member

she complained you never see her but then said she needs time to herself :confused:

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 Active Member

lol, yeah, i saw that when she first said that, so I knew that wasn't the issue.

6. fray

fray Active Member

I can see what you're saying, immature as in just randomly decided she wanted out with no prior warning and not talking about any problems before. But it sounds like she just decided she didn't want to be dating you.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you played it off wrong in my opinion.

you should have just said ok and acted like you couldnt have given a bigger shit.

you were getting dumped, and you kept asking her all of those stupid lil questions like you were a pussy hurt biatch.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

the second i found i was getting dumped i woulda laughed and said see ya

then again, i havent been dumped in quite some time :p

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 Active Member

Yep. Well, thanks for all the replies, I'm pretty much over it...

time to start over.

Oh, and Abomb, yes, I was a little upset, but that's because I sometimes invest a little emotionally with a girl.

It's not like I can just flip a switch and shut off all feelings I had for her. If you can, I would love to know how.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  10. lauren

lauren OT Supporter

she said clearly she didnt want a bf. no amount of mending would have fixed that.

and as for not giving it time, why give something you dont want a chance?

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

and I realize that man... and i feel for you, im not trying to be apathetic here.

Im just pointing out you made yourself look kinda pathetic in my opinion. sometimes you gotta fake not being hurt to save face.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you knew she wanted to break up, what is the point of dragging it on and sounding weak? thats all im trying to say

edit: its like she keeps giving you fake reasons why shes dumping you then you ask a question forcing her to give another fake reason. and the cycle thus keeps repeating itself for the entire duration of that conversation.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 Active Member

yeah you've got a point. Oh well, it's over and done with, so no worries now.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:werd:

15. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

rofl rofl

what a hoe... tells you online. Cant even give you a fuckin call or see you

Good ridance

Bitch

16. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Well you did the wrong thing and made her feel great. The guilt trip most likely didnt work, and yes that is what you tried. And you can PRETEND to flip the switch. If you want a girl to be as miserable as you are, you need to show no emotion like you dont give a fuck. When she breaks up with you agree and say ok. After like a minute of nothing, say you need to go. This will eat away at her, she will keep thinking about why you didnt react differently and beg for her to stay or say you will change or cry or something. Being a girl I can say I would rather see emotion because it makes you feel good. My boyfriend shows no emotion when I yell at him or "break up with him" and then it eats away at me and I either break down or get super pissed off. And he knows it. "Why would I let you know if I felt bad, even if I did" I got out of him when he was drunk one time. And guess what no break up I am still with him. So..in conclusion. Instead of guilt trips. Show no emotion except while you are alone.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

18. fray

fray Active Member

That's all so obvious when you see the whole overview of how the conversation went down now, but when he was going through it, I'm sure it just seemed like a simple question he was trying to find out. Doesn't matter how he sounded now anyway, since she's a bitch and he's out...

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 Active Member

That is a lot easier said than done. But it's done and over with. She tried talking to me for a bit online, ended up repeating a bunch of pointless crap, I got bored with it, and just told her I was gonna go.

The nice thing is though, her actions helped me figure out that I do really want a relationship, and that it would be pointless to stay in contact with her, so if she tries to IM me or anything, I won't respond.

There's no point, and I could put better use to that time anyways.

Thanks for all the advice peoples!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  20. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

wow, breaking up over IM ftl...o well, good luck with the next one.

21. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

exactly what I did with my ex. At first it was just because I didnt actually want her to go and I am a very private person. Hell I would do something wrong and she couldnt handle me saying OK fine see ya.

Then any little thing she flips out about and decided to break up I would just be like "ok" simple as that. Finally I actually wanted to break up so I had to pull the oh no i dont want you to go please im so sorry... rarely hear form her since:mamoru:

22. xinster

xinster New Member

How many of you would even consider taking a girl back if after you pulled the whole apathy act she wanted you back?

23. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah when my ex of over 2 years left me, she was crying and what not. I was like, ok, bye. I can find another girl. She called me a few times wanting to be friends and I was like I am not friends with my ex, so don't call me anymore. She started to cry again. Called me again to return some stuff a week ago and we have been broken up for 2 months. Everytime she calls I just am like... Uh, ok why are you calling?

24. assclown

assclown Active Member

I know exactly how you feel. Even if a relationship is new you'll still have feelings for a girl you like. Try not to stress too much over this, you're better than that. Girls like this just aren't worth it. Glad you're handling it well :bigthumb:

25. Tiberium

Tiberium God Bless America & No Place Else OT Supporter

whoa...this really stood out and was unnecessary:

MattThom01: I'm a big boy, I'll be fine

Steph: your alittle scrawny man but okay I hope youll be fine

what a cunt! :rl: