Pro Wrestler Jon Huber known as Luke Harper on WWE has died at age 41

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
Really fucking sucks that he's gone. Got his mojo back after leaving WWE, disappears after a nice feud with Cody, and then this. :(

Danny Hodge died today too. Never saw his stuff, but my dad was a fan of his back when he was little. His grandfather was a huge fan and went to see him wrestle locally without fail.

Fucking 2020, man..

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
exceedingly rare to die of COPD so young, is it not? was he a smoker?

Not that I know of. :dunno:

Last I saw he appeared to be in pretty good shape, but that was months ago, and it sounds like he's been fighting it for a while.

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
:(

41-FD5-AEA-6107-4-AFC-8-FFF-4-EFDC50457-B2.jpg

Reactions: havenfx

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
From the Dynamite taping on the 23rd....FUCK. They must have known and did this to give him a good Christmas memory. :wtc:

Kenny joins the Bucks in the ring and they offer a spot in The Elite to Brodie Lee Jr. (Brodie's 8 year old son). Dark Order comes out and starts a brawl that leads to Kenny and Brodie Jr. having a championship match. Brodie Jr. jumps on Kenny's back, taps him out with a rear naked choke, and is announced by Justin Roberts as the new AEW World Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman