FIT Progress Pics............................................. ....................Day 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnarwhale

Feb 14, 2011
Colorado
I started working out on 4/7 after not getting much exercise during the winter and eating/drinking too much. I was 5'11" 183lbs in the first pictures taken on April 7th, fasted and then did a high fiber diet to cut some easy fat till I hit 173lbs and then went into beast mode. Eating a ton and working out hard (1+hr) and extreme cardio every day (ran 5+ miles or biked 20+ miles). Rocky Balboa's training montage wasnt shit compared to this. I followed my strict diet and rigorous exercise plan for 60 days and Im currently at 204lbs and getting lean. I dont take any supplements except for the some whey and a daily multivitamin. Pretty significant change for 60 days I think. How am I lookin bros?

60days.jpg

Im going to Europe for 10 days starting Monday and will be eating out every meal and not getting much exercise so I'll probably lose some gains. Im going to try to run every other morning and workout in the hotel gyms when I can. I still have a long way to go but Im making progress.

King Hamlet the Pork

Hear ye! Hear ye! Pigz rool
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2005
Royal Throne of the Swine
:rofl: @ kronik's post ^^ :rofl:

but that really is badass progress for only 2 months, good gains everywhere :bowdown:

Eating out every meal on vacation is definitely gonna add some weight, but do lots of body weight exercises whenever you don't have access to a gym and that should be more than enough to maintain. one legged squats, pushups, dips using the edge of a chair/bed, glute-ham raises, burpees, handstand pushups, etc. :bigthumb:

Kurt

My compliments.

You are making a lot of progress. I hope to aspire to post such a progress report in the future.

Doing good man, keep it up. :)

TS
TS
Gnarwhale

Gnarwhale

Feb 14, 2011
Colorado
My compliments.

You are making a lot of progress. I hope to aspire to post such a progress report in the future.

Doing good man, keep it up. :)

Thanks Kurt. I imagine that with your testosterone replacement therapy you are getting pretty huge. Looking forward to seeing your pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan