ART PS CREW: Help! I'll PAY you!

BrotherBadlips

Apr 19, 2005
Vancouver
hey guys i have separate pictures of myself and my girlfriend as little kids (like from a Sears photo shoot). my friend backed out on me to do it so I NEED YOUR HELP!

what i need to do is merge the two photos and clean them up as if they were one photograph (like me in the foreground and her slightly in the background) it can look old-school or whatever looks good. i just want it to look fairly seamless and fit a frame size (either 11x17 or 16x20).

please someone help me with this!

ill PAYPAL the best one $25

here's the links to the 2 pics:
http://drop.io/iwfnrma/asset/boy
http://drop.io/iwfnrma/asset/girl
EDIT - FIXED LINKS

Last edited:

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
done.
mergeboygirlcolorprint.jpg

makes a kickass black and white/sepia too!

mergeboygirlcolorprintsepia.jpg

TS
TS
BrotherBadlips

BrotherBadlips

Apr 19, 2005
Vancouver
i really like the B&W one. i seem i bit more contrasted than her though. is there any way of overlapping the two to make the picture look more like a real photo of 2 kids?? if not thats fine. all id say is maybe make her look as sharp as me and we're golden.

i WOULD pic the color one but the HUE seems uneven.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
yeah, I got the colors as close as could be without having any serious side effects. The two images were really different in that regard. the image of you is also MUCH sharper on the scan, so it's hard to get her up to your level. I could get it closer though. Same with the contrast. If I crank her contrast up too much more, it'd look strange. But there is a little wiggle room.

The picture of you has some crazy vignetting on it, so your had is behind a shadow in the corner. Without being able to see your whole hand, I can't really make an overlap that looks real. There has to be a shadow between the two of you. I could go closer together, but then i'd have to increase the shadow to make the lighting realistic...

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448