GAME Ps1 games from the Playstation store

mikeeb13

Feb 16, 2005
cowlifornia
They are literally straight disc rips of the PS1 disc... the quality is exactly the same. Lots of games still even have load screens that take a long time even though it's not reading a disc.

PS3 might provide a little smoothing, but that's about it. That being said there's quite a few awesome finds on there, I hope they do more in the future

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
I bought Final Fantasy VII and Castlevania SOTN

The gameplay and graphics are both identical to the PSOne versions. No improvements or anything...you're just downloading the game and have it on your hard drive instead of on a CD. I THINK load times might be a bit better since its not accessing a disc...that's about it.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
I bought Final Fantasy VII and Castlevania SOTN

The gameplay and graphics are both identical to the PSOne versions. No improvements or anything...you're just downloading the game and have it on your hard drive instead of on a CD. I THINK load times might be a bit better since its not accessing a disc...that's about it.

just straight rips from the disc. They should support it more but I guess we're good with the one or two games they release a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan