GAME PSN Plus

Biddy

I Bleed Aqua and Orange...
May 10, 2007
Florida
WTF is this shit. I signed up for it for the free month and have no idea what it does...demo's or something but hulu would still cost money to use on it?

Am I missing something?

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/24/playstation-plus-your-questions-answered/

Not much...its probably useful to people who likes demos and are on their PS 24/7 but as a casual gamer, I havent found one thing intriguing about it. I guess the most useful benefit is if you want to buy some things they have a special price point for PSN+ members. It offers free game downloads every month, this month is Sonic the Hedgehog, Enigmo and Pix n Love Rush. I THINK you get to keep these games even if you don't keep your subscription. Not sure....?

PlayStation Plus is an evolving service and the features included at launch will be:
  • Games
  • PS Store Discounts
  • Exclusive offers on select demos, betas and early purchases
  • Full Game Trials
  • Automatic Downloads

assclown

Mar 11, 2003
NYC
Free games and content, early access to betas and demos, discounts on downloadable games, free Qore etc.

HatShapedHat

Dec 11, 2006
Boston...ish
everybody who's purchased it has viciously defended how it's not only worth the money, but how they've essentially robbed Sony...and I have no idea why

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
all i hear from people who haven't joined plus is them bitch about how other people spent their money...i have no idea why.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
got my free month, looked in there once and saw nothing that interested me. never went back
you should be able to go back and download every game released on plus so far. they prune the main area every once in awhile to keep clutter down.

TS
TS
Biddy

Biddy

I Bleed Aqua and Orange...
May 10, 2007
Florida
pretty sure I read somewhere you lose access to the free games once your PSN plus sub lapses.

maks

Bah! t(-_-t)
Dec 29, 2004
Socal
It also has cloud saves. Only useful if the game supports it and you want to continue gameplay on multiple PS3s.

maks

Bah! t(-_-t)
Dec 29, 2004
Socal
pretty sure I read somewhere you lose access to the free games once your PSN plus sub lapses.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/24/playstation-plus-your-questions-answered/
Here are more details on the features of PlayStation Plus: Games & Special Offers:

As a subscriber, you can expect to get your hands on free monthly PSN games, minis and PS One Classics from the PSN Store. You will be able to download these games during the month they are available until the new selection replaces them.

Once downloaded, the games are yours to keep and play as long as you are a member of PlayStation Plus. If your subscription lapses and then you re-subscribe, the games you have already downloaded will reactivate, so you still have access to them. Additionally, if you delete one of the titles from your PS3, but decide you want to get it back, then you can re-download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PSN Store if the game is still there, or, if the game has expired from the PlayStation Plus section of the PSN Store, you can simply search for it on PS Store and download it again at no extra cost.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
Munniez capt. save-a-PSN+
not really. infact i think they should be offering more - especially in ways of their psn video services but hey whatever.

but its funny to watch people bitch about the way that I choose to spend my money.

you mad bro?:rofl:

Zerosity

Like drinking ten lightnings!
OT Supporter
Jul 31, 2010
I wasted my money on it. I was hopeful that it was going to include cross-game voice chat, but I was wrong and that feature still hasn't come. I'm doubtful that I'll renew unless they hurry and truly make it worth the cost. I don't think I've played any of the free PSN+ downloads for more than an hour. I guess I could use it for discount on some of the full titles, but I prefer to have the discs.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
no, I have PSN+ :hsughc:

36587557.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor