SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
They left in under the piano internal hammers with that idea. Apparently it didn't work because the woman did push the keys and it didn't explode.

"The man brought the sappers twice, and they inspected the apartment and the piano, but found nothing. And when I arrived on May 7, I was about to go back and approached the instrument. I don't play by myself, Dashunya plays, I just walked from left to right with white keys, I reach the middle, and they don't press. I tell my husband - there is something there. We had suspicions about mines before - the man noticed that the awards on the top cover were placed incorrectly. "
The sappers, who could barely be found in the evening before the weekend, removed a VOG-25P grenade from under the child's hammer piano .​
Conscripts don't know how to do things like this, this BS is done by regular RU soldiers. Again, let them burn.

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
They left in under the piano internal hammers with that idea. Apparently it didn't work because the woman did push the keys and it didn't explode.

"The man brought the sappers twice, and they inspected the apartment and the piano, but found nothing. And when I arrived on May 7, I was about to go back and approached the instrument. I don't play by myself, Dashunya plays, I just walked from left to right with white keys, I reach the middle, and they don't press. I tell my husband - there is something there. We had suspicions about mines before - the man noticed that the awards on the top cover were placed incorrectly. "
The sappers, who could barely be found in the evening before the weekend, removed a VOG-25P grenade from under the child's hammer piano .​

Jesus that’s like something from a movie scene. Can just picture the shot with the camera inside the piano with the grenade and watching the hammers strike one by one as the keys press getting closer and closer and building up the suspense until one struggles to move...

The fucking bravery of suspecting something might be up but still going ahead pressing each key one by one…

I swear the Ukrainians are made of different stuff. 😳

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
I know we are helping UA as we probably should, but can you blame Russia for now calling it a proxy war with all the media constantly bragging about “American donated equipment, paid for by American tax dollars, approved by American congress, send tO UA to defeat Russian, while training UA on the American Equipment, targeting RU with US intelligence”
A proxy war would imply that we were instigating from afar, trying to get this to happen. That's like asking if France was supporting a proxy war vs England by helping us during the Revolution. I'd say no. I'd say this is the US helping an allied nation that asked for help. If we were installing bases in Ukraine for the past 5-10 years, pushing propaganda to get them to join NATO to rile up Russia, and giving them aid/training/etc before there were any hostilities, then I think you'd be justified in calling it a proxy war. As the situation currently stands, it's not at all a proxy war.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
I know we are helping UA as we probably should, but can you blame Russia for now calling it a proxy war with all the media constantly bragging about “American donated equipment, paid for by American tax dollars, approved by American congress, send tO UA to defeat Russian, while training UA on the American Equipment, targeting RU with US intelligence”
I get what you're saying, and I hate that people are brazenly and arguably incorrectly calling it a proxy war. It's not a proxy war. The United States didn't instigate it, nor did NATO instigate it (unless you're fucking delusional and think that NATO existing as a defensive apparatus is out to get Russia). Also, Ukraine didn't instigate it, which doesn't really matter because, again, not a fucking proxy war so it's not like we said "hey Ukraine, go dress all sexy like and get Putin to try to diddle you like you're an underage intern for a congressman in Florida."

Russia instigated it. And more specifically Putin decided to cross borders to fulfill some Manifestir Destiniruski ripoff, and go annex former parts of the USSR that also just happen to be oil rich, and starting to work out how not to be corrupt shitholes.

We just happen to be joining in with plenty of other countries to call "bullshit, you did it before and didn't learn your lesson, the Ukrainian people aren't going down without a fight, they have specifically asked for help, and since you're Russian dickbags, fuck you and the Putin's cancer infested colon you got shat out of, we're helping them with supplies, so go fuck yourself Russian warmongers."

Last edited:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
A proxy war would imply that we were instigating from afar, trying to get this to happen. That's like asking if France was supporting a proxy war vs England by helping us during the Revolution. I'd say no. I'd say this is the US helping an allied nation that asked for help. If we were installing bases in Ukraine for the past 5-10 years, pushing propaganda to get them to join NATO to rile up Russia, and giving them aid/training/etc before there were any hostilities, then I think you'd be justified in calling it a proxy war. As the situation currently stands, it's not at all a proxy war.
Damn, could have saved some typing.

Literally some Looney Tunes Yosemite Sam shit. Just need a Russian Orc to come running in and say, "no! Let me do it!"

LSto.gif

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
They don't for long. It's why I've been laughing everytime they talk about how they should invade other countries after this.

RU is going to be rebuilding for the next 25+ years, if they even continue to exist.
If I were Russia, to save face at home, I would call it a victory of sorts and get the hell out of Ukraine.

The morale in Russia's military is low and in Ukraine's military the morale is so high that there is no way Russia can win anything meaningful in this war.

spiko

OT Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Cleveland, OH
I'm way behind in this thread again so I need some time to catch up but I wanted to share that I picked up an acrylic frame for the commerative bank note. I like how it turned out :coold:

20220513_215849.jpg

20220513_215827.jpg
This is the one I got if anyone is interested.

Chunful 2 Pack Business License Frame Panoramic Photograph Picture Frame Acrylic Magnetic Cosmetology Certificate Frame Table Top Display Frame Clear Certificate Holder, 4 x 10 Inch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448