SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
After, or possibly even before this war officially ends, Ukraine will be on their way to becoming a modern European country with cool shit like this along with newly built cities and a military probably stronger than what's left of russia :rofl:

Master strategy is a helluva drug
To paraphrase something I saw a month or so ago "second more powerful military in the world? They're barely the second most powerful in Ukraine"

• Haha
Reactions: TheProwler

Simius The Monkey

Long Live The Republic
OT Supporter
Sep 7, 2005
Minnesota
That’s risky behavior that I fully support. But let’s get real and start calling it Königsberg and stop calling it Kaliningrad.
I mean, I'm fully in support of that because Fuck Russia. But that isn't really getting "real". Germany doesn't want it. No country wants it. The people there are largely ethnically Russian because of reasons. Being real about it, it is Russian so it makes the most sense to use the Russian name for it.

Reactions: Bobert and Dylith

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost