SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
“I am Sofia, a 14 year old girl from Ukraine. I lost my arm, my mother and my cat in Bucha. I am one of the 910 children who have suffered because of the neighboring country. I just got out of the hospital after 3 months."

Although she is in a safe place now, this young girl shivers at every sound and fears airplanes. She feels phantom pain. When she is worried, not only does her non-existent hand hurt, but the pains are felt throughout her body as well.

Before the Russian invasion, Sofia used to do equestrian sports, but now she is not sure if this will be possible in the future again. She dreams of having a prosthesis. This will help her reduce the pain and be able to do things like getting dressed on her own again.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Photos from the crash site of the An-30M in Yakutia, which suddenly became heavier than air this morning. Of the 7 passengers, only 3 were injured.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and UN representatives will hold talks in Istanbul on the issue of grain exports from Ukraine, Milliyet newspaper, citing sources close to the Turkish president.

:cjerk:

Reactions: Jacko

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost