SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
"We have documented a pattern of Ukrainian forces putting civilians at risk and violating the laws of war when they operate in populated areas," Amnesty International Secretary General Agnès Callamard said in a statement. "Being in a defensive position does not exempt the Ukrainian military from respecting international humanitarian law."

Amnesty International said that its investigation "does not in any way justify indiscriminate Russian attacks," while urging the Ukrainian military to "distinguish between military objectives and civilian objects and take all feasible precautions" and immediately stop operating out of civilian-populated areas."

Ok newsweek, so....RU doesn't even understand what a humanitarian law is but let's bash UA for fighting back using similar tactics. Guess UA should just keep all of their military units out in open fields and not fire back at any RU units in a village.

tbf RU is going to keep attacking civilian areas regardless of whether UA forces are there or not.

Last edited:

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
"We have documented a pattern of Ukrainian forces putting civilians at risk and violating the laws of war when they operate in populated areas," Amnesty International Secretary General Agnès Callamard said in a statement. "Being in a defensive position does not exempt the Ukrainian military from respecting international humanitarian law."

Amnesty International said that its investigation "does not in any way justify indiscriminate Russian attacks," while urging the Ukrainian military to "distinguish between military objectives and civilian objects and take all feasible precautions" and immediately stop operating out of civilian-populated areas."

Ok newsweek, so....RU doesn't even understand what a humanitarian law is but let's bash UA for fighting back using similar tactics. Guess UA should just keep all of their military units out in open fields and not fire back at any RU units in a village.

tbf RU is going to keep attacking civilian areas regardless of whether UA forces are there or not.
Make this “journalist” watch the mutilation video over and over for a week.

CommanderFish

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
South Jersey

Every dead body is Russia's fault, Ukraine is fighting to defend itself and can't really be held accountable. It's sad, but every needless death is the fault of the invaders

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
Love that every YT video explains to me what a VPN is.
This fucking dipshit I work with bought a nordvpn package after seeing it on YouTube. Now he always tries to sound like a leet hacker. “Let me know if you can’t get that movie. I’ll try working through a few different countries tonight.”

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
RATIFICATION OF FINLAND AND SWEDEN'S ACCESSION TO NATO

☑️ Canada - 5 July
☑️ Denmark - 5 July
☑️ Iceland - 5 July
☑️ Norway - 5 July
☑️ Estonia - 6 July
☑️ United Kingdom - 6 July
☑️ Albania - 7 July
☑️ Germany - 8 July

☑️ Netherlands - 12 July
☑️ Luxembourg - 12 July
☑️ Bulgaria - 13 July
☑️ Latvia - 14 July
☑️ Slovenia - 14 July
☑️ Croatia - 15 July
☑️ Poland - 20 July
☑️ Lithuania - 20 July
☑️ Belgium - 20 July
☑️ Romania - 21 July
☑️ North Macedonia - 27 July
☑️ Montenegro - 28 July
☑️ France - 2 August
☑️ Italy - 3 August
☑️ United-States - 3 August

UPCOMING:
Czech Republic
Greece
Hungary
Portugal
Slovakia
Spain
Türkiye

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Im not sure what OT can do for those that stayed but :hug:
There isnt much we can do, my family and i have sent as much money as we can, thing fucken sux, thank you for the gesture and to be honest seeing this thread and the vast support for UA here on OT is fucking heart warming.

You dont know how many "friends" in real life feel its appropriate to reach out to me with "hey man hope youre families okay BUT u think its really putins fault man? I think its
Bc laundering and hunter tbh....."

:ugh:

Long story short i lost a lot of worthless "friends" this year. People really lack so much fucking self awareness and timing compasses its incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds