SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
Goddamnit

I don't want us on the ground, but I really wish we were on the ground.

Disagree entirely, UA has shown they have the spirit and the fight in them, the west needs to ramp up what they are currently doing. If the US takes over ground attacks UA loses that will to fight. I know it sounds counterproductive but UA needs to fight this, not necessarily alone but leading the charge.

THEN the US can support, build bases, etc.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
:rofl:

hiF86NCl.png

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
Disagree entirely, UA has shown they have the spirit and the fight in them, the west needs to ramp up what they are currently doing. If the US takes over ground attacks UA loses that will to fight. I know it sounds counterproductive but UA needs to fight this, not necessarily alone but leading the charge.

THEN the US can support, build bases, etc.
Agree.

I think my only reason for 'wanting to see it' is to size up against a 'formidable' foe.

i think we would fuck them up.

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006

I see a couple of problems with this analysis, the first one is that the majority of the problems he lists as reasons for a nation to go to war are not ones that either a) nations actually care about at this level, or b) not something that can be addressed by war.

Reactions: whatever

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
I see a couple of problems with this analysis, the first one is that the majority of the problems he lists as reasons for a nation to go to war are not ones that either a) nations actually care about at this level, or b) not something that can be addressed by war.
Also, who are we considering superpowers at this point besides the US and China? India, Germany, France, England? Don't see them sending 100k+ soldiers anywhere :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529