SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
IDF kicked off a big operation in Gaza today too...

The IDF has begun Operation Breaking Dawn against Palestinian Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip, striking multiple targets belonging to the group and killed close to a dozen operatives including the head of the group in the northern part of the enclave.

Defense Minister Benny Gantz approved a draft order of up to 25,000 soldiers in reserve duty for operational purposes and the IDF began calling up reservists in the Southern Command, Air Defense Array, Homefront Command and combat troops and officers.

"The goal of this operation is the elimination of a concrete threat against the citizens of Israel and the civilians living adjacent to the Gaza Strip," Prime Minister Yair Lapid said in a statement.

Dozens of targets across the Gaza Strip were hit, with casualties including the head of the group’s northern command Tayseer al-Jabari.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Do you think they are going to be able pull off a combined arms / coordinated attack to retake territory in Kherson?

MY TITS ARE SO HARD RIGHT NOW AT THE THOUGHT.

i'd be looking to see the forte flights working their way closer.
1659724536408.png

from 57k feet you have LOS to 275 miles roughly.

kherson is...
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 2.36.20 PM.png

I think nato can provide the eyes in the sky they need to pull off a coordinated combined everything attack. im confident UA is taking nato advisement on the counter here along with the intel.

G-man

Nov 15, 2001
CO
Maintaining an army that does not control the skies and will be under ATACMS (Army Tactical Missile System) fire at any location that Russian forces occupy in Ukraine will likely prove to be an impossible task for the Russian army.

Dan Rice, a U.S. combat veteran and Special Advisor to Valeriy Zaluzhnyi, Commander-in-Chief of Ukraine's Armed Forces, said this in an interview with Ukrinform.
In his opinion, Russia is having more and more difficulties conducting war in Ukraine, which has done an excellent job of attacking command and control, supply depots and concentrated troop formations.
Rice added that the logistics system of the Russian army requires centralized depots, due to the "palletized" manner of logistics, which makes warehouses better targets for HIMARS or M777 precision guided strikes.
"If, and hopefully when, Ukraine gets the ATACMS munitions, there will be nowhere within Ukraine for Russia to hide neither their command-and-control systems nor supply depots," Zaluzhnyi's advisor said.
Rice also noted that ATACMS are fired from the standard HIMARS M142 platform, or the M270 MLRS platform and have a range of 300 km.
"It would be agreed between NATO and Ukraine that no ATACMS could be fired outside of Ukraine territory. Maintaining an army that does not control the skies, and will be under fire at any location that they occupy in Ukraine, will likely prove to be an impossible task for the Russian army," he said.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

im guessing the big debate on that is the whole crimea/donbas is considered ru territory by ru.... sooooo makes it a bit of a pickle.

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
MY TITS ARE SO HARD RIGHT NOW AT THE THOUGHT.

i'd be looking to see the forte flights working their way closer.
View attachment 246514

from 57k feet you have LOS to 275 miles roughly.

kherson is...
View attachment 246515

I think nato can provide the eyes in the sky they need to pull off a coordinated combined everything attack. im confident UA is taking nato advisement on the counter here along with the intel.
not to mention the god knows capability of satellites now.

you know that if it didnt exist at the time, when enemy of the state came out, someone at NSA said we better get on that. That was 25 years ago.

Reactions: whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds