SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
Whoever posted the link to that ru forum earlier (edit: Props to @Mazy D. ), thanks. This shit is gold. Here's a dude responding to a comment saying "Ukraine will win":

How? No, seriously, how???
Well, suppose the Ukrainians there began to put pressure on all fronts, they entered the territory of the LDNR, which are already ours after the referendum. And our troops do not take out and retreat. And it is clear to everyone that we are a pussy. And what will happen? And there will be several tactical nuclear strikes. Because in Russia they understand that we cannot lose. And according to our doctrine, these strikes are permitted. And I, for one, would support them. So ukrov have no options

These people are sane.

Last edited:

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
Whoever posted the link to that ru forum earlier, thanks. This shit is gold. Here's a dude responding to a comment saying "Ukraine will win":

These people are sane.
I mean he's technically right but he's just looking at the world through vodka filled glasses.

Kind of like this tweet, she's batshit insane but technically right.

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
Whoever posted the link to that ru forum earlier, thanks. This shit is gold. Here's a dude responding to a comment saying "Ukraine will win":

These people are sane.
all this big talk and they have never even used one

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
This russian idiot thinks killing civilians under orders is totally cool, and all of the stuff their soldiers looted must clearly have been bought in stores because looting is illegal for soldiers.

You know, in general, for a soldier it turns out the following: he carries out an order. And he only kills on orders. From the point of view of the law of his country, this is not a crime. A crime is disobedience to an order.
And here what you are trying to accuse of is just a crime already from the point of view of the laws of his country. Moreover, the term for looting, according to Russian laws, is even longer than the term for desertion.
This fake has long been sorted out: the fighters bought it all in the store and in the markets.

Reactions: spiko

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
This russian idiot thinks killing civilians under orders is totally cool, and all of the stuff their soldiers looted must clearly have been bought in stores because looting is illegal for soldiers.
heard a lot of that at nuremberg

Reactions: spiko

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada
Yeah, reading that forum is like going on a field trip to an asylum for the insane. It's scary and amusing at the same time. It's a unique window into a "mysterious Russian soul" and i like monitoring it because it's probably the only online Russian source for news and opinions that is still not censored.

Reactions: victor77

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza